Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

Ok, need to button down some golf!

Saturday the 26th Sarasota National: this date is set myself and Stribs confirmed who wants to join?

March 31, April 1 looking to play....
Would hate to play solo with so many great THP'ers down there!

This is a done deal! CJ and I are in need of 2 more golfers. Anyone interested?

Date of Play: Saturday, March 26, 2016
Time of Play: 1:01 pm
Number of Players: 4

Saturday 26th 1:01 Sarasota National in Venice... Need 2.

Need to check out some things. I'm off the 29/30, but might be able to work something out for the 31st.

Saturday 26th 1:01 Sarasota National in Venice... Need 2.

I am in for the 26th.... Will know soon on 29th depending on if I get the new job/when I start... But it is my birthday the 29th so I wouldn't mind playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in for the 26th.... Will know soon on 29th depending on if I get the new job/when I start... But it is my birthday the 29th so I wouldn't mind playing.

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you and having a fun round!

Now only need 1 more.

I'm most likely out as of now I am 95% not coming down for the wedding. Clients plans have changed and want a mock activation next weekend .

@wareagle might be down since he lives there

I'm most likely out as of now I am 95% not coming down for the wedding. Clients plans have changed and want a mock activation next weekend .

This makes me sad. Thanks for heads up tho!

This makes me sad. Thanks for heads up tho!

You and me both. Had flight booked and everything. Luckily I purchased insurance, because I had a feeling...

We will get in a round even if I have to travel up to Michigan.

I am not going to make it to Sarasota National for the 1pm round.
I wouldnt be able to get home till late and having been gone for over a week (still gone), that would be tough.

I am not going to make it to Sarasota National for the 1pm round.
I wouldnt be able to get home till late and having been gone for over a week (still gone), that would be tough.

31st, or April 1?
Hopefully

Let me see if I can make it. I'll let you boys know ASAP.

31st, or April 1?
Hopefully

Really will depend on time and location. If it can get closer to the Waterlefe, UP area, and in the morning, I can try my best. Not living in that area anymore and being gone for 8 days in California and then UST in TX, the timing is not perfect, but that is okay.

I think the 31st in the morning could work depending on location.

Really will depend on time and location. If it can get closer to the Waterlefe, UP area, and in the morning, I can try my best. Not living in that area anymore and being gone for 8 days in California and then UST in TX, the timing is not perfect, but that is okay.

I think the 31st in the morning could work depending on location.

I don't have a problem getting up early and heading that way a bit!

Looking forward to playing tomorrow.
Sarasota National at 1:01 PM.

How much is the course? Had my wallet stolen Wednesday night during hockey, so all I have is cash so idk if I'll be able to swing it right now

How much is the course? Had my wallet stolen Wednesday night during hockey, so all I have is cash so idk if I'll be able to swing it right now

$69 gets you green fees, cart, and range balls.

$69 gets you green fees, cart, and range balls.

Ok, unfortunately I won't be able to make it then new ID doesn't come till Monday so I won't be able to go to bank till then and don't have that much spare cash on me

Back