THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Just changing the image
486f8a8ef6e7e3685b99a0183b0c9f09.jpg
What about the AMT? How is that comparing to it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Only a few days left til signups followed by a couple weeks of anticipation. Having been around THP for roughly 1.5 years and seeing and trying to get into numerous events I'm not sure I've been more anxious than I am for this one or for everyone else to get in.

I have so many friendships and bonds built thru THP and the events already and I know the 7 guys on each side who,get to join the captains are going to build some good bonds that should last for a long time and add in the rest of the guys who didn't make it that will be helping the teams prep for the event and this event brings something unique and awesome to the THP community.

3 regional rivalries give 3 chances for THP family to participate and follow along and creat something awesome.

What about the AMT? How is that comparing to it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think that statement is in the aggregate - more players playing True Temper (likely in the irons/ wedges but could be true for woods also) than any other brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have two that I have been thinking about for the past few days.

So have I, and if I were writing them down my trash can would be overflowing with crumpled balls of paper.

Just changing the image
486f8a8ef6e7e3685b99a0183b0c9f09.jpg

True Temper is awesome, number one for getting involved and offering someone a once in a lifetime experience and two because they simply make great shafts. I've been playing TT since I started and every time I get fit for clubs they are the first shaft to come up on the charts.

Thanks True Temper for many years of awesome golf!

Only a couple days left til signups. I have had several thoughts for a thread and have mentally scratched a couple out and put a couple back in but really my mind is mush right now.

outside of that I'm pumped for the next step in the process of this event.

whats going thru everyone's minds

Only a couple days left til signups. I have had several thoughts for a thread and have mentally scratched a couple out and put a couple back in but really my mind is mush right now.

outside of that I'm pumped for the next step in the process of this event.

Completely understand where you are coming from. Never realized how tough JB and the rest of the staff had it in coming up with new things to look at and talk about. I have new found respect for the whole process. I keep trying to come up with new ideas to discuss but when I do a search, I find, it has already been discussed. I have couple ideas for Monday but even after that I want to change my mode in as much as I want to continue to contribute in this area to help relieve the burden for those who made this site possible. I owe a big, long over due, thank you to all those folks who make it easy on me!

How can I come up with a unique thread that will generate interest that hasn't been hashed through before.

How can I come up with a unique thread that will generate interest that hasn't been hashed through before.

Threads come and go and topics get discussed over again as things change, people learn more, etc.
I say have fun with it.

Threads come and go and topics get discussed over again as things change, people learn more, etc.
I say have fun with it.
Exactly especially from a club technology stand point so much is constantly changing. Topics can be rehashed and have different results or maybe it just opens eyes on a topic to someone that missed the original

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly especially from a club technology stand point so much is constantly changing. Topics can be rehashed and have different results or maybe it just opens eyes on a topic to someone that missed the original

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this post, it was inspirational in coming up with an idea for a thread. Post written :comp:, just waiting for Monday evening to post.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Thanks for this post, it was inspirational in coming up with an idea for a thread. Post written :comp:, just waiting for Monday evening to post.

I like the fact that people are giving this some thought. Don't get to wrapped around the axle. Monday will come and a ton of threads will pop up. Some will spark interest other may not. It's all part of it. If it's something that interest you then quite likely there are others out there that will be interested.

Last edited:
SRory for being out of pocket the past 24 hours. I was in an accident yesterday and been dealing with everything. (Details are in the texting pledge thread of you want to know, I don't want to take this one OT with discussion on it)

That said, I'm really looking forward to seeing who gets the call on Monday. I'll truly be so excited for those that do, and certainly hope to be one of them.

SRory for being out of pocket the past 24 hours. I was in an accident yesterday and been dealing with everything. (Details are in the texting pledge thread of you want to know, I don't want to take this one OT with discussion on it)

That said, I'm really looking forward to seeing who gets the call on Monday. I'll truly be so excited for those that do, and certainly hope to be one of them.

Hope you are doing well (I'll check the other thread for more details).

I spent most of the day working on my game as best I could. Rolled 100 putts with full routine, which took way longer than I expected when I set out to do it this morning. Cleaned the clubs and changed the batteries in Arccos. Very excited for Monday and giving my thread some real thought now. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure what direction I will take things yet.

Hope you're ok man.

Bring on the Battle!

Monday can't get here fast enough!

I like curve balls.

I like curve balls.

This could make things interesting, even more then they were before.

My mind has been racing all week trying to figure out a good topic to post about

Back