New Cure CX1 Putter

Congrats!

Congrats on the gold list

That's great news!

Nice!! Congrats!

Congrats Cure!

That is fantastic news. Congrats!

Going to hit the course with this one again tomorrow.

New Cure CX1 Putter

Going to hit the course with this one again tomorrow.

Question for you JB. Was there a new CX1 released at the show this year or is this the same CX1 that was released late last year?

I just traded for a CX1 and spent some time putting with it tonight. Have to say I am definitely impressed. The sound I have become so familiar with isn't there which caught me off guard.

Edit: Never mind found my answer.

I think my RX2 may be taking a back seat while the sexy CX1 steps in. Rolled quite a few putts on the birdieball tonight and I like how this putter sets up to the ball. Can't wait to get this to an actual putting green.

I think my RX2 may be taking a back seat while the sexy CX1 steps in. Rolled quite a few putts on the birdieball tonight and I like how this putter sets up to the ball. Can't wait to get this to an actual putting green.
Im a HUGE fan of the CX1 and CX2. Larger size blades are amazing, and rolling that CX2 a while back still has me pondering it.

Im a HUGE fan of the CX1 and CX2. Larger size blades are amazing, and rolling that CX2 a while back still has me pondering it.

I became so comfortable with the RX2 and the CX1 looks like a dwarf next to it. I do like the looks of the CX2 as well.

I became so comfortable with the RX2 and the CX1 looks like a dwarf next to it. I do like the looks of the CX2 as well.
I bet going to anything from the RX line will make it look tiny!

This is the one Cure putter that I would really be interested in trying. I rolled an rx1 for a bit and just couldn't get over the size or sound.

This is the one Cure putter that I would really be interested in trying. I rolled an rx1 for a bit and just couldn't get over the size or sound.

Such a different line, while keeping the same tech and performance. Enjoying it so far on the indoor green.

This one was fantastic today. I played well with it the first time out and struggled a bit the second time. Today I really settled in and speed was perfect all day. I still think I want it a little more flat though

This one was fantastic today. I played well with it the first time out and struggled a bit the second time. Today I really settled in and speed was perfect all day. I still think I want it a little more flat though

What would you consider the sound to be similar to?

We have some cool sound tests coming up soon but to me it sounds like most putters. Definitely not high pitched or metallic to me.

How did you do with the weight? I know you want to adjust lie angle but for me I've been daydreaming of heavier screws to play wit the adding weight.

How did you do with the weight? I know you want to adjust lie angle but for me I've been daydreaming of heavier screws to play wit the adding weight.

I have added some weight to the heel and toe. Just personal preference and I rolled it pretty darn well today.

I have added some weight to the heel and toe. Just personal preference and I rolled it pretty darn well today.

Lead tape!?

Nothing like the aluminum sound of the RX line. Sounds like any other putter out there.

I bet Wardy has one of these in his bag soon.
He saw me make a 50 footer for birdie, another 20 footer for birdie and a crazy 25 footer for par today.

Back