European Soccer 2015/2016

I'm watching it and listening to the commentary they are discussing whether Leicester are champions elect.
If Chelsea, man city or manure were in the same position they would be no discussion. Leicester have completely turned themselves around and at this rate throughly deserve the title. 6 points clear at the top, compared with 17 points and relegation looming this time last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't expect to see the score when I had a quick look but from the little I saw before flicking back over to the rugby, Leicester certainly looked good for the result

Was listening to it as we ran some errands...amazing what Leichester are doing today and all season.

Fantastic team performance. City is poor though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even up 1 at half they came out fast and quick in the 2nd half. Damn impressive

Stoke is getting worked

Spur with another fantastic goal. They should be up 10-0 with all the chances they've had.

Leicester sure looked like champs today.

c4db4dae9b3f0796bf49cf4f12e1cca5.jpg

Thanks Smalls have to be home sick with the twins so I will have to watch this

Some solid BPL games on this weekend.

Hoping Stoke can stop this mini slide and get a much needed 3 points.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, February 13
Sunderland vs. Manchester United, 7:45am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Everton vs. WBA, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Norwich vs. West Ham, 10am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Bournemouth vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Crystal Palace vs. Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Southampton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. Newcastle, 12:30pm, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, February 14
Arsenal vs. Leicester, 7am, NBCSN, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Aston Villa vs. Liverpool, 9:05am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester City vs. Spurs, 11:15am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Big win from Sunderland. So sorry to see Man U lose haha

CbGiOL_W0AEL6MA.jpg

Yeah be glad. First half United dominated and only managed 1 goal

Couple years ago if I would have woken up to see that score it probably would have been a "wtf happened" reaction. Sad that now I'm not shocked at all.

Couple years ago if I would have woken up to see that score it probably would have been a "wtf happened" reaction. Sad that now I'm not shocked at all.
Yeah. Sunderland played really well in the 2nd half

Yeah. Sunderland played really well in the 2nd half

I will say though that the stadium of light is a tough place to play. They can play really well at home.

Good first half for Stoke. Imbula gets his first goal and it was a beautiful one

This is just my take on ManUre, it would be a mistake to sack Van Gaal right now. Let the season play out. I know the results may not desirable, but youth needs some continuity.

Well Stoke starts taking over the game and then lets one in. Stoke up 3-1

Solid 3 points for Stoke and very very much needed

Chelsea putting a big hurt on Newcastle. Up 3-0 less than 18 minutes in.

Back