2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Agreed with this. I'm not attending to play in anything competitive outside my foursome. Just looking to have fun with my boys.
I think we get ocarrol to come and we have the rematch with him and amsmith dont recall this course having a bogus bridge on 18

I say it specific 4somes want to do something then so be it..id rather just have fun and not worry about games, side games and all that jazz. We got enough competitive events here to keep us busy

I agree. Let's just go out and smack the white ball around. Looking forward to this.

I think we get ocarrol to come and we have the rematch with him and amsmith dont recall this course having a bogus bridge on 18
I remember that stupid bridge. You going to be the A player this time?

Just when needed

Well if by chance Ocarroll doesn't make it out since some say we look alike I would be willing to step in and put a whoopin on you two with amsmith, if he would want me on his team.

Well if by chance Ocarroll doesn't make it out since some say we look alike I would be willing to step in and put a whoopin on you two with amsmith, if he would want me on his team.
Deal minus that whoopin

Deal minus that whoopin

No HOF tag on the line so you might not have your A player game... even still it would be one heck of a match

Hahahaha you do not scare me fancy fairway hitting greggdrews.

I don't expect you to be scared, I expect you to be disappointed when it's over :wink:

I want to see greggdrews hit it on top of himself again

I want to see greggdrews hit it on top of himself again

Best trick shot ever I think...I should really have my own youtube channel for that.

I am considering putting my name on the considering list....

talking smack already ........its February lol

I think I can "sponsor" the addition of one just in time.

"I rubbed this damn dollar all over that damn bridge. - Canadan"

A round with my bros will never leave me disappointed.

This is true and we have never shared a round together so it would be extra awesome

Back