Michigan hackers, check in here

Now with a fresh coat of snow on the ground and high temps in the teens in the 10 day, my attention has shifted to the golf show.

Anyone thinking of attending one for the days? Nothing I really need, but always good to see what's out there!

Not me, but I am holding out hope that TGC for Skytrak will be released this week like some rumors are stating. Once that happens, a sim round at Magnolia National must happen...

Throwing this out there, dont know if it would work for anyone...

Thinking of the Last weekend in Febuary, heading south to some golf.

Not sure where, but will be back for Monday work. Might Leave Thurs evening.....

would this work for anyone?

Not me, but I am holding out hope that TGC for Skytrak will be released this week like some rumors are stating. Once that happens, a sim round at Magnolia National must happen...
That must happen. Keep me posted.
Only allotted 3 trips to Ohio this year. 1 for Cedar Point, 1 for RR, and 1 solely for Chick-fil-A. Sorry but...

Not sure where, but will be back for Monday work. Might Leave Thurs evening.....

I'm thinking....

Quite possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must happen. Keep me posted.

Only allotted 3 trips to Ohio this year. 1 for Cedar Point, 1 for RR, and 1 solely for Chick-fil-A. Sorry but...

I'm thinking....

Since I share your love for Chick-fil-A, I thought I'd let you know that there is now one at the airport in the Delta Terminal. I think I might have enjoyed that most out of my recent trip to FLA.

There is also one at the food court at Oakland University (I know you aren't close to there). No idea why there arent more around Metro Detroit. If I had more cash, I'd be opening one.

Since I share your love for Chick-fil-A, I thought I'd let you know that there is now one at the airport in the Delta Terminal. I think I might have enjoyed that most out of my recent trip to FLA.

There is also one at the food court at Oakland University (I know you aren't close to there). No idea why there arent more around Metro Detroit. If I had more cash, I'd be opening one.
Off topic, but I love it. Serious as a heart attack, I've tried convincing my dad to front the money for a franchise here in the Downriver area. Unfortunately there's a lot of red tape and slow growth and no input on where the franchise is placed if you are seen fit to own one. It would SLAYYYYY.

Anyone want to meet me at the West Michigan golf show?

Golf show was fun, lots of good golfing deals there.

Golf show was fun, lots of good golfing deals there.

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait for the one next month. You get anything good? Ohio whoopin' stick?

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait for the one next month. You get anything good? Ohio whoopin' stick?
where is the one next month?

Michigan hackers, check in here

They had good deals on clubs but I didn't pull the trigger on anything. I looked at some Mizuno MP25s really hard though. Those may be in the bag come golf season. The only thing I bought was a renewal of my GAM membership because they where giving a sleeve of pro v1s if you did it there.

A ton of course deals though! If we want to get a trip together I have lots of brochures to go over.

Michael Breed was there so that was cool, and I got to spend some time with another PGA professional on flightscope.

Michigan Golf Show March 4-6th in Novi. Yessir! Trying to get a group together to go.

Look for the group golfer deal. By one get one tickets for the show.

They had good deals on clubs but I didn't pull the trigger on anything. I looked at some Mizuno MP25s really hard though. Those may be in the bag come golf season. The only thing I bought was a renewal of my GAM membership because they where giving a sleeve of pro v1s if you did it there.

A ton of course deals though! If we want to get a trip together I have lots of brochures to go over.

Michael Breed was there so that was cool, and I got to spend some time with another PGA professional on flightscope.

Big fan of Breed. Enjoy his show and really like the way he teaches. Keeps things very simple for the most part. Guess he is teaching at Trump's new course in NYC now, for about $500 an hour. Not a bad gig.

Did you have to take the ProV1's of you signed up?

I wonder what the look on their face would have been like when I told them to keep em!

Did you have to take the ProV1's of you signed up?

I wonder what the look on their face would have been like when I told them to keep em!

Lol, I could have waited to sign up at home like I normally do. But I don't have as much distaste for Pro V1s as you.

Michigan Golf Show March 4-6th in Novi. Yessir! Trying to get a group together to go.
I should be able to make that. Never been lol

I should be able to make that. Never been lol
I'm not sure I will be looking for anything, but ya never know!

Definitely interested in the Novi show. Keep us in the loop.

Back