Wilson-Staff FG Tour F5 Irons - THP Review Thread

Get ready for some updates to this thread, going to grab these and reshaft with some KBS Tour 90s.

This is going to be a fun one.

By chance are you ordering them directly from WS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to hear your thoughts about these

Will keep this thread updated.

I will as well when the weather warms up.

Get ready for some updates to this thread, going to grab these and reshaft with some KBS Tour 90s.

So much yes in these statement for you!!

Love it. Bring it Beags.

War is going to love these. They offer everything he has always liked and I have a feeling he enjoys the crap out of them so much he wants to go to Chicago later this year for Staff Proto.

Then again who doesn't want new prototype equipment months before it hits stores.

War is going to love these. They offer everything he has always liked and I have a feeling he enjoys the crap out of them so much he wants to go to Chicago later this year for Staff Proto.

Then again who doesn't want new prototype equipment months before it hits stores.
Things I like;

1. Chicago
2. Equipment
3. THP Events.

Can't wait War. Guess that makes me next.

Gonna have to hit these next fri only had a few injured swings in oct

Oh wait I'll be in that group. Time to decide which way I go.

Nice. Looking forward to your thoughts

They aren't the distance mongers those are for sure.
Distance isnt something that concerns me. Give me a soft feel, and get the ball up in the air.

Distance isnt something that concerns me. Give me a soft feel, and get the ball up in the air.
Oh, they will do that. The sound is impeccable at impact.

Oh, they will do that. The sound is impeccable at impact.
Cant wait to get them in hand and on the course.

Will be interesting to compare them to the C200s

The C200s and the F5s are fraternal twins. The F5 is the class president, honor student, captain of the football team, while the C200 has the grades, throws a baseball 100mph, and is a classic pianist but would rather be lead guitarist in a punk band.

In other words, can't go wrong either way, just depends on which route you prefer.

X100 DG Pros are curing in these now. So much yes.

Tons of thoughts to come to this thread in the coming days. Put these in the bag for the weekend, and without a doubt, I was impressed.

Back