Country Music Fans in Here!!

We have Travis Tritt in town tonight. I've never seen him but if he starts singing some of his old stuff, it's going to be a great night

Travis Tritt is one of my favorite entertainers. His song, "Son of the New South" pretty much defines me.

Aaron Watson's new cd comes out next Tuesday, can't wait. Every song I've heard off the album is excellent.

Pretty freakin cool that Aaron Watson's new album is #1 on the Country music charts. I guess the Underdog made it to the top.

I love Aaron Watson and I have probably seen him in person about 10 times now. He is a great dude and after his set in the smaller bars he will have some rounds with everyone.

Would love to see him, but alas the closest he gets to me is the Grand Ole Opry next month.

Guess talking about Aaron Watson made him pop up on my iTunes Radio.

I saw him last week in Manchester England at The Ruby Lounge. I had never heard of him before but liked what I heard and when we got back to the farm I hopped on Amazon Prime and downloaded all 35 songs he had on there. He's on a UK tour right now.

I saw him last week in Manchester England at The Ruby Lounge. I had never heard of him before but liked what I heard and when we got back to the farm I hopped on Amazon Prime and downloaded all 35 songs he had on there. He's on a UK tour right now.
Would have been the last guy I would expect to have a euro tour. He normally won't go anywhere that won't let him get back home for part of the week. He's awesome though, would love to see him in concert.

This is directed to our UK members, unless anyone is planning on being in England over June 24-26 this year.

My brother-in-law is hosting a big event on his farm outside of Manchester this summer. This isn't his first, he has several events a year, and that is what really makes his farm profitable for him to keep it. http://www.buckleandboots.co.uk/ and https://www.facebook.com/Buckleandboots/

logo_3ds.png

Would have been the last guy I would expect to have a euro tour. He normally won't go anywhere that won't let him get back home for part of the week. He's awesome though, would love to see him in concert.

This is probably my favorite song of his, and he didn't even release it as a single. It's the title song from his 2012 album. Good stuff.

[video=youtube;RfCkXml-jLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfCkXml-jLs[/video]

Tanya Tucker will be in Cleveland on Thursday and that means we will be back stage with my sister in law. I don't even think I know any of her songs.

Tanya Tucker will be in Cleveland on Thursday and that means we will be back stage with my sister in law. I don't even think I know any of her songs.

She's great. She had a #1 when she was like 10 years old.

Getting ready to see Travis Tritt. He was a favorite of mine so it should be good

Snagged tickets to see Garth in Columbus the wife is happy happy

Saw him years ago and it was an awesome show.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Garth is killer, probably my favorite stadium show I've been to.

Travis Tritt was awesome. It was an acoustic show and his vocals were still really strong. Also a better picker than I expected. One of the better shows I've been to in a while.

Sweet. I thought about getting tickets but I wasn't sure if the wife would have wanted to go.

Sweet. I thought about getting tickets but I wasn't sure if the wife would have wanted to go.

Wasn't an easy snag by the wife's girlfriend who picked them up. Was glad when the extra dates were added as we had a wedding on the original date.

My last concert was George Straight and it was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a country music fan, among the many of others genres I listen to, but I have to ask what is with Sam Hunt? I heard his song on the radio, and it wasn't even music, he barely sang. Kinda miserable seeing the way music is turning.

I'm a country music fan, among the many of others genres I listen to, but I have to ask what is with Sam Hunt? I heard his song on the radio, and it wasn't even music, he barely sang. Kinda miserable seeing the way music is turning.

Country music has mostly turned to crap pop music IMO! Sung by a bunch of wannabes who dress more like fashion models, never done a darn thing country besides put on a pair of boots.

Country music has mostly turned to crap pop music IMO! Sung by a bunch of wannabes who dress more like fashion models, never done a darn thing country besides put on a pair of boots.

I love country music, but very little of it actually. Some of it is just terrible.

I love country music, but very little of it actually. Some of it is just terrible.

Terrible is a nice word for it!!!

Granted some of the older stuff was kinda questionable but nothing like what's currently being played on mainstream radio. Every once in awhile a band comes around that gets back to country but then they disappear or get swayed to play country pop.

Terrible is a nice word for it!!!

Granted some of the older stuff was kinda questionable but nothing like what's currently being played on mainstream radio. Every once in awhile a band comes around that gets back to country but then they disappear or get swayed to play country pop.

I'm all in on The Zac Brown Band lately, definitely my current favorite.

As close to radio country as I get is Eric Church, every single album I can listen to all the way through. And he's not really radio country anymore as he won't put out a dance song.

get off my lawn!

Turn the the dial if you don't like what playing dude

He's not wrong....
I didn't say he was, but dude, pretty strong reactions for something a person has control over. Turn the dial, don't listen to it. If they aren't make no crazy money makingthat music then maybe things will return to a more suitable genre

I didn't say he was, but dude, pretty strong reactions for something a person has control over. Turn the dial, don't listen to it. If they aren't make no crazy money makingthat music then maybe things will return to a more suitable genre
Its not country. Not even close, and it's not people dictating it, it's execs. Its why real country now only comes out of OK, TX, GA, and the likes.

Sure, one can change the station, but that doesn't change that it's still pop.

JMO, and I have no problem owning it.

Back