Odyssey Putters Thread

Kang that looks great. Love the stripped finish and the custom neck/shaft!!!

Finish is standard mxm black

Dang dude! Must be the lighting. Looks stripped down...either that or I'm blind! Lol

a872dbd38e39c922b23f35e9d0427cd7.jpg

Does anyone (probably Kang) know what other #7 models are the small head version? The ones other than the Works Versa #7 and Versa #7 models.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Does anyone (probably Kang) know what other #7 models are the small head version? The ones other than the Works Versa #7 and Versa #7 models.

The #7ch and the 777 line are both smaller heads.

The reason I ask is because I used a Versa #7 today and had 26 putts, 4 of which were over 25 feet. Only shot even but the putting was the most fun I've had in years. Looking to get a smaller headed #7 now and want to weigh my options.

The #7ch and the 777 line are both smaller heads.
The milled collection, milled collection sx, works (non tank), 777, white hot rx are all smaller heads. Along with older models like white-hot versa.

the only bigger heads are tank models and mxm and mxm versa that I can think of

Odyssey Putters Thread

3b082f71135ef5673d46e96592c5b580.jpg

I will leave this here for a select few

The milled collection, milled collection sx, works (non tank), 777, white hot rx are all smaller heads. Along with older models like white-hot versa.

the only bigger heads are tank models and mxm and mxm versa that I can think of
WHP is another bigger head. Unless I have some sort of tour issue one. Thanks for the help both of you!

WHP is another bigger head. Unless I have some sort of tour issue one. Thanks for the help both of you!

Yeah I meant the versa bwb. Try the white hot rx. Puts a great roll on the ball and it's great price point.

I will be rolling the lock and key 1w for a 9 and the custom plumbers neck mxm 1w next 9. Battle of the neck styles

Yeah I meant the versa bwb. Try the white hot rx. Puts a great roll on the ball and it's great price point.
I will have to give it a try. What would you compare the roll to? A WHP feel but gets the ball rolling faster? I really want to try the 777 sb or maybe figure out how to make a Versa all black.

I will have to give it a try. What would you compare the roll to? A WHP feel but gets the ball rolling faster? I really want to try the 777 sb or maybe figure out how to make a Versa all black.

Very similar to fusion rx insert but with more mutes sound. Soft yet hot roll.

Thorough review on the White Hot RX line and in particular how that insert was designed in that thread and on the homepage, FWIW.

I will be rolling the lock and key 1w for a 9 and the custom plumbers neck mxm 1w next 9. Battle of the neck styles
I will observe in awe

Can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to get that MXM#7 next week. May not kick out the CX1 out of the bag, but will be fun to roll.

Ok. So my Milled Collection weight kit came in and judging by the instructions it is for a #9. Will it fit my #2? Obviously, I can find out tonight when I get home, but I'm at work and have 8 hours to kill so why not talk about it online.

Ok. So my Milled Collection weight kit came in and judging by the instructions it is for a #9. Will it fit my #2? Obviously, I can find out tonight when I get home, but I'm at work and have 8 hours to kill so why not talk about it online.

I think those might be the same size, but the issue is the #9 head shape runs smaller so the weights might be smaller... Hope it works out for you though.

Rolling the mxm #7 tomorrow
Good choice, very solid putter. Sorry if I missed it but you're running the heavy weights, correct?

So I'm getting a little time with the Toe Up and Rx tomorrow. That will make up my mind as to which way I go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So I'm getting a little time with the Toe Up and Rx tomorrow. That will make up my mind as to which way I go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You lucky....... I mean I'm looking forward to your thoughts. :D

Back