Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I am fit to be King because I have lived long enough to be King. The King can remember Greg Norman and Cobra, it's the Prince that only knows about Rickie Fowler.

My wife claims to be a queen, my daughter thinks she's a princess. I want to play too!

I'm fit to be a king because I wear my Cobra "King" shirt around the house and announce my entrance when I walk into rooms. My youngest daughter insists I am not the king and bestows that honor on her cat, Rupert. If I am selected I can finally put this debate to rest.

Fit to be King because I am already rocking the King LTD and will take out all those who oppose.

I'm fit to be king because I'm not afraid to rock some joggers with high tops while tearing up the course. #THPKingForAMonth

https://twitter.com/blakehall/status/702359364967997444

I love that @CobraGolf and @THPGolf are crowning a #THPKingForAMonth with free equipment. Who doesn’t like swag? http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?79577-Signup-Cobra-King-For-A-Month-March-THPers-Get-Royal-Treatment

Last edited:
I am fit to be king because I ate as well as most kings in history and have the gut to show for it.

Since I'm not a king or royalty for that matter, I just wan to know what it feels like to be a KING!!

I'm fit to be King because I'm ready to rule over the golf course and know Cobra will have me equipped to do just that!

I can't hit a ball like this King
arnie48.jpg

or sing a song like this King
9c6d46c289f463537d9fd341f9bbe062f8ffc38f.jpg

or tell a scary story like this King
SK-4.jpg

but I sure as heck can have a lot of fun providing honest feedback on some awesome equipment.

Last edited:
What makes me fit to be King? My ability to conquer anything the course puts in front of me, from wind, sleet, snow, or dark of night.

I'm not sure if that makes me more fit to be a mailman than a King, but it's still pretty impressive!

I'm fit to be the KING of the THP Cobra King For The Month of March domain because I'm tired of being the Jester! It's good to be KING!

I'm fit to be king because I love golf and there are no Kings in the good ole USA!

I am fit to be king because I want peace, fun and happiness for all people on and off the course!

Good luck everyone and big shout out to THP and Cobra/Puma for another awesome contest!

To be Cobra King for a month would be an honor for this golf pauper.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am still rocking my Cobra Amp Cells and will be till I can get my next set of Cobra irons!

I am more that fit to be King! I am a HUGE fan of all things Cobra and will be willing to share this with all.

I'm fit to be a king because cobra used my initials AMP for multiple club sets so it is like we are already tied together. Also I can rock the orange like nobody else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am fit to be King because, well, I already wear a crown around the house and speak in the third person, and my wife is always giving me grief about it, so maybe this would help prove me right!

I am fit to be king because I have no problems with wearing hightops and joggers as the royal wardrobe.

I want to be King for a Month so I can get some sweet Cobra swag and put it to.....

tumblr_nwu62cnZW51uz5lzuo1_400.gif

I'm fit to be King because I'm a big fan of Cobra/Puma golf & because I could most definitely use MAX help with my golf game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be king because I've been down with the other kings for years... about 10 of em.

(Shout out to Run DMC haha)

I'm fit to be King for a month because I like to review new stuff!!! And it would be fun explaining this to the wife!! :clap:

I am fit to be King because of the experience my advanced years has provided. As they say I've seen it all! Cobra golf makes outstanding equipment suitable for aging royalty such as me!

Back