Transrover - Golf bag/integrated cart

tahoebum

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A new company is launching a new bag that has a cart built in and looks very interesting....

Here’s the link. https://transrover.com

That’s pretty cool. Construction quality is paramount but I’d roll something like that.

Neat idea. It appears that the design is well thought out.

$400!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intriguing for sure. Would like to see in person and check out the storage. Main thing that may suck would be dirty / wet wheels getting the bag dirty.

I've actually seen that one in person, it's pretty bulky and awkward looking. Build quality seemed solid though.

Although it sounds like a great deal at sub-$300 after the THP discount, I doubt I would ever go the combo route due to the lack of flexibility. My Clicgear 3.5+ may last forever and have plenty of bags to put on it.

Good observation. It doesn't fit on the riding cart either unless you separate the bag from the bulky frame.

The design and quality look pretty solid. For the person (not me) that rides and pushes (walks), this is a neat option. Quality and innovation look top quality.

Thanks Tahoe!! That is a really cool product. I would definitely use something like that.

That's pretty smart, I hope it sells well.

Back