Bushnell neo iON GPS Rangefinder - THP Preview

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
THE NEW BUSHNELL neo iON GOLF GPS RANGEFINDER WATCH EXPANDS THE FAMILY OF INNOVATIVE GOLF MEASURING DEVICES

Sleek and Comfortably Designed, Bushnell neo iON is
the Next Generation of Distance Made Simple

Bushnell Golf, #1 in Electronic Measuring Devices, unveiled the next generation of distance made simple golf products with the introduction of the neo iON Golf GPS Watch.

The neo iON, Bushnell’s lightest and thinnest golf watch, has been redesigned to meet the ever-changing needs of golfers wanting wrist-mounted devices and comes pre-loaded with more than 35,000 courses in over 30 countries. In addition, it’s equipped with a new integrated step counter and charging clip design while boasting market-leading battery life. The neo iON is an easy-to-use GPS rangefinder with instant yardage measurements in a simple, fashion-forward design and with no membership fees.

“Creating Tour-trusted technologies is a priority, but we also understand everyday golfers want those exclusive technologies available in an easy-to-use watch,” said Scott Peterson, Senior Product Manager at Bushnell. “With the popularity of wearable technology on the golf course, we created the fashion-forward, user-friendly neo iON with improved technologies providing golfers the ability to enhance their game at an affordable price.”

Neo iON’s predecessor, The NEO-XS, offered golfers more battery life than any other GPS watch on the market. Now, the neo iON takes it one step further by delivering an even longer battery life, expected to last for more than three rounds of golf, and even more benefits such as a shot distance calculator, pedometer, odometer and the ability to decipher up to four hazards per hole.

The neo iON Golf GPS Watch is capable of instantly recognizing courses. It features an auto-hole advance feature which automatically changes from one hole to the next. A new integrated step counter has been added allowing the golfer to track distance, speed, and total activity time throughout their round of golf.

Play Longer:

• Over three rounds between charges
Ready for Play:

• Over 35,000 courses worldwide preloaded for instant use
Smart Round Features:

• Instant course recognition and auto hole advance
  • Easy-to-read front/center/back distances
  • Hazard layup distances (up to four per hole)
  • Shot distance calculator
  • Round time and distance traveled information
  • New integrated step counter
  • Odometer
  • New charging clip
  • Standard band size (can use after market watch bands)

The neo iON Golf GPS Watch will be available at Bushnell retailers nationwide in March, with a retail price of $199.99.

Bushnell, the #1 choice of professional golfers, offers a full array of rangefinders, which continue to change and improve the way golfers assess distances, ultimately improving performance.

For more information on the Bushnell family of rangefinders, visit the company’s website at www.bushnellgolf.com.

i-Cw7jdr2-S.png

i-bBNsmHz-M.png

Sleeker, thinner, 3 rounds between charges, and on and on. It seems anyone looking for a GPS watch would surely consider this one, especially at a price point of $199.99.

Looks really good, definitely intrigued. Need to hear how good the hazard distance function works.

I like the looks and the band looks like it will be comfortable to wear. Increased battery life is huge. The hazards thing is something that needs more info/explanation. Not sure if a hole with 3-4 fairway bunkers plus another 1-2 around the green is affected by this.

I really like the black one

I really like the looks of this model. Plus extended battery life is always a plus as I typically forget to charge my stuff before a round.

Really good price point and it looks great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like everything I'm seeing. I'm not sure I'm going to indulge, but I like both looks.

Wow this looks like a really nice watch aesthetically. If it improves on the Neo-XS with added features and battery battery life that's going to be one hell of a GPS watch. And the price point of $199 is spot on. Very competitive

Longer battery life than the XS, and they did a great job on the redesign. Looks like a great successor in the line.

This is awesome. I have a bushnell watch and love it. Would love to find out how many steps I walk in a given round!

Waiting for this to hit stores. Excited to finally get rid of my phone for yardage every hole.

Waiting for this to hit stores. Excited to finally get rid of my phone for yardage every hole.

Should be coming up soon.

I'm pretty excited for the watch and Laser to get in. Both products looked really good

Apparently there is no difference from the previous watch with functionality and data provided per hole. Neo xs price should drop to $99 when the ion comes out. If ion isn't a whole lot more comfy to wear and slimmer I may go with the neo xs.

For those of you that like the functions of this in a non-watch format, Costco has the Bushnell NEO Ghost for $79 and it comes with a belt/bag clip that works well. I have 79% battery remaining after 2 rounds with it.

Back