Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Going to be a tight one, the injuries have been the killer for me.
Does our matchup go till the end of the season or just Sunday? It would be nice if the final went a little longer than a week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Does our matchup go till the end of the season or just Sunday? It would be nice if the final went a little longer than a week.

Based on the matchups i think its just the one week but I'm not sure. I think for next year we should have playoff matches go 2 weeks a match make it more exciting and add an extra dimension

Based on the matchups i think its just the one week but I'm not sure. I think for next year we should have playoff matches go 2 weeks a match make it more exciting and add an extra dimension
I hate wasting the games at the end of the season. They should extend the finals at the very least. Kind of like how they combine the 2 weeks around the all-star break.

I hate wasting the games at the end of the season. They should extend the finals at the very least. Kind of like how they combine the 2 weeks around the all-star break.

I like it, i think it would just be adjusting the weeks when we set up the league

Friggin Simmonds!!!

Jamie Benn is such a fantasy beast. He had a slow down a month ago but he is back to peak production.

I'm looking good for a solid third place. hoopty!

Jamie Benn is such a fantasy beast. He had a slow down a month ago but he is back to peak production.

I'm looking good for a solid third place. hoopty!
Yeah I thought I had a chance but no dice. Seguin going down basically sealed my fate. Also have Keith haha

8 pts last I looked, probably double digits by now.

14...WTF!

He is a beast, it's all or nothing with both him and Schenn but when if the flyers have a good game it's usually due both of them.

Kessel with 6 is pretty solid as well.

He is a beast, it's all or nothing with both him and Schenn but when if the flyers have a good game it's usually due both of them.

Kessel with 6 is pretty solid as well.
And they play for you tomorrow too. We've got a lot of guys going Sunday.

What a great championship match! Moose, you gotta be feeling good with two goaltenders and the skaters you have going. All hinges on the last day!

What a great championship match! Moose, you gotta be feeling good with two goaltenders and the skaters you have going. All hinges on the last day!
Too close to feel good and I hope this is a "cold" day for the Flyers. I made some last second pickups to try to fill out my roster with all the guys Alex had going. Hope Letang plays today too.

It comes down to the last day in the championship match. I would say that's a great season. Good luck.

It comes down to the last day in the championship match. I would say that's a great season. Good luck.
I'm counting on Duchene and Landeskog today.

Congrats Moose looks like you go it. I made a good run the last few weeks and my team put up 200+ pts this week, just ran into a buzzsaw nothing I can do about that

Congrats Moose looks like you go it. I made a good run the last few weeks and my team put up 200+ pts this week, just ran into a buzzsaw nothing I can do about that
Thanks, Alex! Great finals matchup. Anytime you put up 200+ it's a solid week.
Jesse should be happy, I've been saying my team was like the Caps all along and I followed up the big season with the finals win.

Wow what a match!!!

You both put up huge points.

Congrats Moose you are the 2016 champion!!!!

Awesome season everyone.

Congrat Moose, a heck of a final day for your team!

Great season everyone, truly was a ton of fun. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Congrats Moose! Kind of fitting that the team that pretty much dominated the league all season won it at the end.

Well done. Can't wait for next season!

Congrats Andy, you should keep that new lucky hat :alien:

I also think this means you are comish...

I also think this means you are comish...
Me or Marty! I'd be happy to be Commish though.
I liked the point system we used this year...obviously :)

Congrats on the big win Andy!

Back