Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tons and tons of 2016 chrome softs.

Here is what "Pondering" has done for me: Last 2 weeks, I have completely changed my bag going 90% Bridgestone JGR which includes:
JGR Driver
JGR 3,5 & 7w
JGR Irons 5-AW
And a Bridgestone Masters bag.

But I trade or sold:
2 sets of Irons
2 drivers
1 BB mini driver
3 fairway woods
3 hybrids
and 1 driver shaft.

Really like where I'm at with the season starting next week.

Here is what "Pondering" has done for me: Last 2 weeks, I have completely changed my bag going 90% Bridgestone JGR which includes:
JGR Driver
JGR 3,5 & 7w
JGR Irons 5-AW
And a Bridgestone Masters bag.

But I trade or sold:
2 sets of Irons
2 drivers
1 BB mini driver
3 fairway woods
3 hybrids
and 1 driver shaft.

Really like where I'm at with the season starting next week.

Big fan of your bag and the clubs in it.

Big fan of your bag and the clubs in it.

Thanks! It just feels good to "Purge" the excess inventory in the basement.

Accidentally sniped another JGR driver. Same Fubuki shaft but 70x. Forgot I had to cancel that snipe. Now what to do with 2 JGR Drivers?!

Accidentally sniped another JGR driver. Same Fubuki shaft but 70x. Forgot I had to cancel that snipe. Now what to do with 2 JGR Drivers?!

Sent you a PM.

Love my J40s, but would seriously like to ponder Srixon 745s and/or Taylormade Rsi TP irons for gamers or back up sets. I still have my Rocketbladez Tours lying around and wish I could get like $275 for them (practically brand new) instead of trade in value at my local course or PGA value of $134.68. Would also be pondering Nippon NS PRO 950 GH shafts in the TPs because the KBS Tours in the RBZ Tours seem like swinging boat anchors compared to the PX 5.5s in my J40s

I noticed Costco has the Bushnell Tour X on the website.... I really want one. Just hard to justify as i have a Neo XS watch already. I know they do different stuff, but i'm wondering if i could use them in tandem. Exact numbers on the laser, and front/back & hazards with the watch....

I noticed Costco has the Bushnell Tour X on the website.... I really want one. Just hard to justify as i have a Neo XS watch already. I know they do different stuff, but i'm wondering if i could use them in tandem. Exact numbers on the laser, and front/back & hazards with the watch....

I know some people like to use both a laser and a gps watch, but I haven't tried it. they mentionned that in one of the the dean has spoken episodes, I think it was the second one

Ben Hogan PTx irons. Can't get them off my mind.

I want the yellow and black truvis chrome softs to be released!!!

OK THP, I have a kickass THP/UST Mamiya custom Helium shaft on the way, but currently both of my driver heads have a home on PX one offs...so naturally I need another driver head :act-up:

So hit with me ideas on a great bargain driver head out there now! I think this shaft should launch significantly higher than my PX's, so I'm thinking I can maybe go 10.5*-11* instead of my current 11.5*-12*.

OK THP, I have a kickass THP/UST Mamiya custom Helium shaft on the way, but currently both of my driver heads have a home on PX one offs...so naturally I need another driver head :act-up:

So hit with me ideas on a great bargain driver head out there now! I think this shaft should launch significantly higher than my PX's, so I'm thinking I can maybe go 10.5*-11* instead of my current 11.5*-12*.

XR/XR pro or 815 alpha.

I know some people like to use both a laser and a gps watch, but I haven't tried it. they mentionned that in one of the the dean has spoken episodes, I think it was the second one

I am going with my Rangefinder and a Bushnell Neo Ghost this year to see how I like it. I didn't care for having the GPS watch on, hopefully the Ghost fits the bill.

I am going with my Rangefinder and a Bushnell Neo Ghost this year to see how I like it. I didn't care for having the GPS watch on, hopefully the Ghost fits the bill.
I'm the same way Brad. I like the idea of the watch, but hate wearing it. I usually attach it to my bag. Part of the problem is i got the watch for a birthday present, so if all of a sudden she sees me using this fancy laser....

I wouldnt. I would display it if I already had the perfect shaft.

LOL, I don't have that problem with my custom Helium shaft on the way. Callaway tip, and then it is going in either the GBB, BBA815, or BB that I have here.... I guess that is the benefit of a stockpile of driver heads that all take the same adaptor!

I say grab another R15 head in a lower degree.

I second this.

I'd never stray from that truly custom for you shaft, but thats just me.

I second this.

I'd never stray from that truly custom for you shaft, but thats just me.

This is probably the sensible move. I just can't seem to shake the feeling like it's a waste if somebody doesn't game it. Maybe I'm being silly though haha

Displaying it is a cool option.

If you want a cheaper head I think the 815 Alpha is the best choice. Great customization, great look, great sound, great performance.

This is probably the sensible move. I just can't seem to shake the feeling like it's a waste if somebody doesn't game it. Maybe I'm being silly though haha

You aren't being silly for sure.

LOL, I don't have that problem with my custom Helium shaft on the way. Callaway tip, and then it is going in either the GBB, BBA815, or BB that I have here.... I guess that is the benefit of a stockpile of driver heads that all take the same adaptor!

I say grab another R15 head in a lower degree.

Displaying it is a cool option.

If you want a cheaper head I think the 815 Alpha is the best choice. Great customization, great look, great sound, great performance.

XR/XR pro or 815 alpha.

815 Alpha sounds a popular choice.

The other thing I just thought of is I already have an extra Flexloft adapter sitting unused so I could throw that on there and try it in the Vapor Pro and next Vapor Fly lines.

I also can't complain with my R15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back