What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me my hat, shoes, and belt almost ways match. Hat and belt for sure and sometimes I just stick to black shoes in the muddy winter.

I know there has been alot of love for 1/4 zips lately. I got a Nike running shirt for Christmas, that has turned our to make a fantastic jacket. It's super thin and lightweight, but incredibly warm. I have worn it multiple times to golf and it is perfect. Much warmer than any of my golf 1/4 zips of a similar weight, but it also doesn't get overly hot as it warms up. Its only weakness is it doesn't stand up to the wind much. I bought a second one and also bought one for my BIL who loves it.

http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=68546706

Grabbed some more Matte Grey shorts today as well as a pair of pants. Needed some 36's. Sadly, now I have a bunch of like new 38's sitting.

Grabbed some more Matte Grey shorts today as well as a pair of pants. Needed some 36's. Sadly, now I have a bunch of like new 38's sitting.
Right in my wheel house we should talk

Alright, I think the white shoes thing is settled.

I'm pondering white shoes.

I'm normally black THP Custom Nexbelt or brown and blue THP embroidered belt

Love those belts, pondering extra straps

It's a bummer but at least you went 36 instead of 40s

Alright, I think the white shoes thing is settled.

I'm pondering white shoes.

Looking for athletic shoes or more traditional?

Looking for athletic shoes or more traditional?
They need to be acceptable with both shorts and slacks including black slacks

Right now, I like Lunar Control IV, FJ freestyle, something Puma.

Picked up a LinkSoul Cotton Cashmere Golf Sweater in Camel/Gray.

$_35.JPG

All solid options. I'm digging the look of the new FJ DNA's too I think they improved the look over the previous model. Not sure how those would look in shorts tho.

All solid options. I'm digging the look of the new FJ DNA's too I think they improved the look over the previous model. Not sure how those would look in shorts tho.
TitanTour Ignite looks ideal.

Going 100% Acushnet? Big departure from a couple of years ago.

TitanTour Ignite looks ideal.

Solid options. If you could handle the looks the new FJs Freestyles are comfortable and should be able to go with both.

Going 100% Acushnet? Big departure from a couple of years ago.
Haha no kidding. And just not in love with the lc4's and not in love with the look of pumas newest offerings. I love the amp cell fusions but just don't dig the look of the titan or ignites.

Solid options. If you could handle the looks the new FJs Freestyles are comfortable and should be able to go with both.
I do like the Freestyles. I do wish the BOA didn't have the blue logo.

Tried on some different shoes today, but I was so surprised with how comfortable the Adipower Boost 2s were. Adidas(es)? seem to always be narrow, so I got my size in a wide and that Boost cushion is something else. I was really impressed. I ordered last year's version last week and wanted to make sure I got the right size and I'm just hoping these are as good as the 2s. Never have been a big Adidas fan, but I will be looking at getting another pair of these if they are as good on the course as they are in the store.

Found this online today and I personally think its AWESOME!!!
11737900_1746681262233588_24363556246685745_n.png

How are the shins?

Did you get a chance to get over to downtown and check out the updates to the sidewalks, Toomer's, etc. this weekend? Not sure when you were in Auburn last.

I have no frame of reference, but it looked nice downtown. And now that I've googled the address for Toomer's, I'm really annoyed that I didn't notice it as we drove past on the way to Moe's! I even think we sat at the red light at Magnolia and College. :banghead:

I have no frame of reference, but it looked nice downtown. And now that I've googled the address for Toomer's, I'm really annoyed that I didn't notice it as we drove past on the way to Moe's! I even think we sat at the red light at Magnolia and College. :banghead:

Really hate I didn't make it into that one! I would've given you the quick tour! It's a special place!

Also this Golfer's prayer hoody is pretty sweet.....
12009754_1767496770152037_7878660344718438016_n.png

LC IV was going to be my answer before I even saw your post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ignites.
Trust me.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back