Returning In 2016 - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

It was a fricking blast to meet the guys and gal from Cleveland/Srixon during the Up & Down event. They are super knowledgeable and a blast to be around. As far as the 2016 event, it could be hosted out of the back of a U-Haul and I'm trying to get in!

Cannot wait to hear more on this one!

Very very cool. Look forward to hearing more on it!

I really enjoy the intimate visits to golf equipment companies. They are great learning opportunities and it's cool to see what drives these guys. I had the opportunity to visit Adams and SeeMore in 2014, but couldn't get to Wilson, Cleveland and the shaft companies this year. The one's I did get to last year demonstrated to me just how dedicated these guys are to truly trying to improve their products to help us play better golf. Right now I'm thinking I'll be targeting these kinds of events in 2016 as I wind down, for the most part, on competitive types of events. Of course, a lot depends on how I'm playing in 2016. LOL

Ill be making a push for this one for sure.

I really enjoy the intimate visits to golf equipment companies. They are great learning opportunities and it's cool to see what drives these guys. I had the opportunity to visit Adams and SeeMore in 2014, but couldn't get to Wilson, Cleveland and the shaft companies this year. The one's I did get to last year demonstrated to me just how dedicated these guys are to truly trying to improve their products to help us play better golf. Right now I'm thinking I'll be targeting these kinds of events in 2016 as I wind down, for the most part, on competitive types of events. Of course, a lot depends on how I'm playing in 2016. LOL

Nailed it.

Looking forward to hearing more details on this !

People really need to pay attention to this one. GREAT people, awesome gear and an event that is no doubt going to be incredible.

If this returns to SoCal, I'm fueling up the Mustang for a dash across the desert to attend this event. I love what Cleveland is bringing to the game in terms of wedges and putters and would love to get another shot at Up & Down.

If this returns to SoCal, I'm fueling up the Mustang for a dash across the desert to attend this event. I love what Cleveland is bringing to the game in terms of wedges and putters and would love to get another shot at Up & Down.
There was a weird twinkle in their eyes last year about wanting to kick this up a notch. Unsolicited talk of new locations, etc., told those of us who were lucky enough to attend that the food folks at Cleveland/Srixon just get it, are into it and enjoy THPers. I have no doubt this years event is going to be epic.

yeeppp. from those talks last time I'll be trying to get into this event again. What a great group of people over at Cleveland/Srixon, those were fun times for my first event.

I've been waiting to see what this one is all about

yeeppp. from those talks last time I'll be trying to get into this event again. What a great group of people over at Cleveland/Srixon, those were fun times for my first event.

I'll be making sure I get my name in the hat for the same reasons. The Cleveland / Srixon folks did a wonderful job to make us feel welcome and go above and beyond expectations to make the weekend unforgettable.

Would love to be a part of this event. Easy drive down to SoCal.

Adam is back!!!!! Now what does he have cookin??!!

I really want to know the date and location of this one. Love at company, their people and of course their equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to know the date and location of this one. Love at company, their people and of course their equipment

Looking like Summer time.
And its going to be awesome!

I like summer time in CA! That will be fun!

Interesting. Lemme check the schedule.

Yep, I am free. I know you didn't say a date but that doesn't matter to be honest.

Summertime on the pacific coast is a wonderful time of year.

Wouldn't matter, I would still want to be part of this!

Man this is an awesome event. I had a blast hanging out with Cleveland/Srixon and my 18 with Adam was priceless. He doesn't know it, but I learned a lot that day.

Back