**WARNING** If you want to feel old...click here!

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
The co-founder of the 80's Pop Rock band The Bangles, Susanna Hoffs, turned 60 today! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Would that make her walk like an Egyptian?

And she is still a very good looking woman.

Oh man. A teenage boy watching her videos on the 14” Zenith.
Ah the memories...

Wow, I do feel old now.

49899390_10205195635848172_4662416870752649216_n.jpg

Hoffs at 60

Wow, I'm old.

I saw them 20 something years ago open for The Dave Mathews Band at the Walnut Creek Ampitheatre outside of Raleigh, NC. I was amazed that powerful voice came out of that little body. Haha

She still looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw them 20 something years ago open for The Dave Mathews Band at the Walnut Creek Ampitheatre outside of Raleigh, NC. I was amazed that powerful voice came out of that little body. Haha
I've seen a lot of bands at Walnut Creek! Journey, Heart, Cheap Trick...Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr., Lynyrd Skynyrd...Lynyrd Skynyrd and .38 special...Def Lepard and Poison

Between Stevie Nicks and Ms Hoffs it was always a tough battle for hottest with the best voice, but that era had quite a few really talented woman.

I still stop what I am doing and listen when a heart song comes on the radio.

She aged very well!

She aged very well. You know you're getting old when bands you grew up with in the 70's and 80's start hitting Big birthday's (50's, 60's 70's). Then when you start hitting those same ones you really feel old.

:banana:We have both aged well, she can still wail and i can still hit the long ball......:banana:

60 is the new 40!!! I'm guessing she had some help (docs) but she looks fantastic at 60.

Or it might be that the camera loves her. I see it on Match.com all the time. 60 yr olds look gorgeous in pics, and then in person, still look good, but not as good. And then there are some like me where the camera laughs at me...

She still looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, she is. I’m only 6 years younger than her and remember her well from MTV when I was in college. Now I have one graduating from college next year and another that is a freshman. I guess that makes me old!

Had to click. Yes I feel old now.

I started feeling old when Cadillac commercials started using Zepplin soundtracks a few years ago... Get off my lawn!! :act-up:

I remember when the "made for MTv" girl bands (GoGo's, Bangles) first came out. They were fun.

Lita Ford was pretty impressive in her day

Probably shouldn’t say this since I having a surprise party for our 25th anniversary tonight. But Susan Hoff is strong!

The co-founder of the 80's Pop Rock band The Bangles, Susanna Hoffs, turned 60 today! Don't say I didn't warn you!

And, I'd still hit it.....................

Back