2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

Awesome pics, thanks for posting!

Great pictures.

Caught Jason Day on my way out

8dae708708b92336c669b00925187834.jpg

I want the pray for birdies hat

I only stayed a couple hours and I saw quite a few big names. To JB's point about pressure yesterday, after walking around seeing the amateurs in action I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is for them. Probably not a big deal for the pros, but a totally different story for the amateurs. The course, to no ones surprise, is amazing. I'll definitely shell out the coin to play before I transfer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Never played there but i have walk3d around and it is so beautiful there.

Thanks for the pics. Never played there but i have walk3d around and it is so beautiful there.

Absolutely phenomenal course. It was foggy early but once it burnt off it was beautiful out!

Josh Duhamel was just interviewed wearing one. Gfore sells them, I really want one but $45 for a hat seems hi

Josh Duhamel was just interviewed wearing one. Gfore sells them, I really want one but $45 for a hat seems hi

Hell yeah that's high, haha

That's who I saw! I had no idea who he was, but the gallery around them was loud as all hell!

That's who I saw! I had no idea who he was, but the gallery around them was loud as all hell!

Great pictures Hick! Keep up the good work!

Does Davis Love have a pants sponsor. He has been wearing some uncharacteristic pants lately

I want the silver grey plaid ones he has going.

Terrific weather they're having. It's great watching on the HD.

Yeah a little fog rolled in when I first arrived, but it burnt off and was fantastic as usual out there.

Does Davis Love have a pants sponsor. He has been wearing some uncharacteristic pants lately

Don't know but his whole outfit looks terrible. Nothing goes together.

Yeah, the same company who outfitted Bill F'ing Murray :wink:

Lol I just saw his outfit.

Yeah, the same company who outfitted Bill F'ing Murray :wink:

It works for Bill he is the coolest guy in the room. Davis looks like he is doing a friend of his wife a favor

Timberlake is very deliberate with his play

It works for Bill he is the coolest guy in the room. Davis looks like he is doing a friend of his wife a favor

I finally saw those hideous plaid pants. Definitely not his style!

And Phil the Thrill moves into a tie for the lead!

JM

I never paid a whole lot of attention to these pro-ams in the past, but I really like watching this format this week.

For example, I find it really funny how Mark Wahlberg is wearing an Oakley polo with all three buttons buttoned like his partner is known for. Just stuff like that makes this format great.

Back