2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

Love seeing JT and Carlton gettin jiggy

Don't they play together in this event a lot? Two really good entertainers with some game.

Whalberg has but on a stripe show a couple of times too.

JM

I saw Colt Ford earlier, and was like 'Who the hell is that?' I also saw he's a 2 handicap so it wasn't surprising when I found out he used to be pro. I don't follow country music, but that's a pretty cool story.

Phillllllllllll!!!!

He is rolling!!!

I guess he still has the fire

I like this event. Seeing the "celebs" enjoying the event, the spectators and a great track.

Phil for 2 birds in a row.

Phil is on fire! Two clear with a few more holes to go. Switching over to GC.

JM

Man these are small greens. Need some precise approach shots

The frig is up with Jordan?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He is no prime Tiger, but looks like he will get to play another day.

Good thing his 2 handicap partner didn't have to lay up

So Joe Affrunti had a rough tournament at +33 including an 88(+16) today...ouch!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not sure, but he sure didn't look like himself out there.

Just nothing seemed to click today.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Today was so much more watchable then having to watch every shot boomer hit.

I'm going to hold my J Spieth comments till after tomorrow's round. I just think he need to let it happen and not try to make it happen.

This was a good watch today!

I love when Phil has it going on. He makes golf seem like so much fun.

Walked into the mail room where our time clock is after a long busy day at work to be greeted by a large camo golf travel bag and suitcase with a fed ex label attached ready to be picked up. Being nosey, I checked the label. Non other than Ian Poulter. I guess he missed another cut then LOL.

Walked into the mail room where our time clock is after a long busy day at work to be greeted by a large camo golf travel bag and suitcase with a fed ex label attached ready to be picked up. Being nosey, I checked the label. Non other than Ian Poulter. I guess he missed another cut then LOL.

I saw him briefly

60c6a4c22319693bcc413ca5f4a960a2.jpg

Although I'm happy my guy Phil is leading, this tournament is a total sh*t show with these lame amateurs....and Pebble Beach is HIGHLY over-rated. Yawwwwwwnnn

Back