21 Day Fix Thread

Jesse, thanks for the thread. I'm gonna see if the wife wants to give this a try.

Thanks. Well that's the thing is the food can be really what you want within some reasonable guidelines. They really have made it simple IMO.

As far as the recipes go we have made a Mexican Casserole and the Spaghetti Squash lasagna and they were so easy to make. We also portioned them out for the week so we could take them for lunches or have them for dinner. We plan on exploring a few more recipes this weekend.

So without knowing much about the program, how many days are you portioning from one meal? Or do you mix it up, so there is variety during the week?

So without knowing much about the program, how many days are you portioning from one meal? Or do you mix it up, so there is variety during the week?

Here is basic idea, you have containers and based on your current weight you get a certain number of each color (they represent different groups of food) each day. Green is veggies and each day I get 5 of these which can include anything from a list that the programs provides you. With the meals that we portion off they will usually take up 2 or more of your containers for the day. We have been able to include a lot of variety especially this 2nd week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Here is basic idea, you have containers and based on your current weight you get a certain number of each color (they represent different groups of food) each day. Green is veggies and each day I get 5 of these which can include anything from a list that the programs provides you. With the meals that we portion off they will usually take up 2 or more of your containers for the day. We have been able to include a lot of variety especially this 2nd week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Great thanks for the information.

Starting our 12th day and I am down 12 pounds and really happy about it. I just feel so much better. I am only about 10 or so more pounds away from my initial goal before we started. The easy portions and simple to follow requirements have made this journey so much easier. I play on still using the portion containers after the 21 days are over.

Great work! I do a 21 day detox program from a local DFW fitness guy name George DeJohn and it's had the same results for me when I do it. It really works on getting you clean from the sugars out there and getting your metabolism high by the end of the 21 days.

Keep up the good work!

Great work! I do a 21 day detox program from a local DFW fitness guy name George DeJohn and it's had the same results for me when I do it. It really works on getting you clean from the sugars out there and getting your metabolism high by the end of the 21 days.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks buddy. Happy birthday I hope it is a good one!

Wife and I made spaghetti squash lasagne for dinner it was damn good.

3a518203b5984a4f79bc82ad0fbcb02a.jpg

We are looking forward to trying some of the other recipes I found tomorrow

Is there a site with the recipes or does it come with a program?

Is there a site with the recipes or does it come with a program?
You can Google recipes but the program does come with some of the recipes that you can make.

Turkey and cauliflower casserole

bf72e485035cba551163d3f898077da6.jpg

Keep it rollin buddy.

Keep it rollin buddy.
Thanks buddy. This program is stupid easy to follow just have to have the motivation. Seeing those pounds go off early on also help a lot

Snow is stupid so at least my house will smell amazing all day...

Flank steak fajitas in the Crock Pot

a2b731ded25cec84ce62c37eff647fa4.jpg

d960e1216616a13e7c36fd7a7266c929.jpg

bba9e018ab586a5151e1dac738d97fee.jpg

After pics will be posted later

Oh yeah

ad1b476762c49da6205a1b482d8fb783.jpg

Day 20 and down 16 pounds. This program calls for working out each day which I have not done but still happy with the results.

Keep going man

That's great man. When day 21 passes are you going to keep this up and have a 42 day fix?

That's great man. When day 21 passes are you going to keep this up and have a 42 day fix?
Thanks bro. We are going to keep the principals of the portion in for damn sure. It has helped me a lot.

Thanks bro. We are going to keep the principals of the portion in for damn sure. It has helped me a lot.

That's cool. You might not be at the gym but how often are you on the ice?

Who had more success you or the misses.

That's cool. You might not be at the gym but how often are you on the ice?

Who had more success you or the misses.
Not as much as I would like but getting to the gym at least twice a week. I am hoping to get some runs in when the weather gets nicer.

Mrs. Crest is doing well but I have lost more thank God she won't see this haha

Turkey Sausage and Cauliflower casserole

a57aafa6b13741f36ecef317deb1296d.jpg

93de8a4cfc68b88fb0e8176b3b759b19.jpg

Let me know how it turns out

Done

984a85948f9cf8edc4a492dfd24f9092.jpg

Damn that looks good.

Back