Sunday AM works better for me - count me in for a round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Spivey.. Sounds great .. Please set something up.. Pm me and I will give u my tele.. We are going to be in early Thursday if u want to meet up for a drink Thursday night.. We are going to a beer thing for AZ beer week.. Pumped tab get out there!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At long long last, registration is up for the Fort Hucahuca Spouses Club scramble!

http://www.fhcsc.com/golf-scramble.html

If you're interested in putting together an all THP team, let me know. Otherwise it'll be a mixed group of army buddies and THPers.

Much better courses around than Rancho Manana and even the Boulders for that matter. You could head east about 20 minutes and play Verde River (old Tegavah), travel a little south and play both Wildfire courses, or both Grayhawk courses. You could travel about 40 minutes and play both We-ko-pa courses. All of these beat Rancho. Another nice course nearby is Legend Trail.
Just wanted to say thanks. Played Verde River today and had a good time. Nice course although I got stung on 18 as I hit a 7 iron to the front pin and played it short so it would end up on near the pin. Good shot but I didn't realize/see that there was water on that line (it was hidden).

Arizona Locals

Hey Spivey.. Sounds great .. Please set something up.. Pm me and I will give u my tele.. We are going to be in early Thursday if u want to meet up for a drink Thursday night.. We are going to a beer thing for AZ beer week.. Pumped tab get out there!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talking Stick is a nice spot - I will book and get tee times next week.
Anyone else up to join?

Talking Stick is a nice spot - I will book and get tee times next week.
Anyone else up to join?

Sounds great. Sunday right? I am ready to get out there and play some blue sky golf. Really grey here today.... It would be fun to fill it out with THpers...

Last edited:
A fellow THP'er from MI will be in town next weekend - I am going to make a tee time Sunday morning, probably at Talking Stick.

Any AZ members interested in joining?

A fellow THP'er from MI will be in town next weekend - I am going to make a tee time Sunday morning, probably at Talking Stick.

I'm interested if you'll have me

Sorry, broski, I'll be in Carlsbad...Lego Land, though I'd rather be at the Performance Center.

Actually this time, I think I'd rather be at Lego Land.

New 2nd swing store open in scottsdale
4e87d04bf60df9abe891a86d71d65fb2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

New 2nd swing store open in scottsdale

Would be awesome if there used club prices werent a joke.

Thanks Spivey. I still gotta meet up with a few of you AZ members! This weekend is my wife's 30th bday so I'm out but March is pretty open for me so far

I'm interested if you'll have me

Talking Stick North
Sunday 9:29. You are the third.
One open spot if anyone wants to join!!

Would be awesome if there used club prices werent a joke.
Never been to a physical store, more than its online store because of brick/mortar?

Talking Stick North

Ok thanks

Hey guys, just another quick reminder about the Fort Huachuca Spouse's Club Scramble coming up at the start of April. I'd love to be able to put together a team of THPers. If you're interested, shoot me a PM so I can get a foursome together! Thanks!

41a446d7f9c587f765cc67baaa1f5d29

Hey guys, just another quick reminder about the Fort Huachuca Spouse's Club Scramble coming up at the start of April. I'd love to be able to put together a team of THPers. If you're interested, shoot me a PM so I can get a foursome together! Thanks!
Steve - I am working that weekend, so I probably cannot make it - I will see if I can switch and will let you know.

Talking Stick North

Had a fun round with Spivey and Golfjunk71 today... Thanks for putting it together Spivey... Talking Stick was in good shape.. Wish i was staying longer!!!!

Had a fun round with Spivey and Golfjunk71 today... Thanks for putting it together Spivey... Talking Stick was in good shape.. Wish i was staying longer!!!!

Yes that was fun, nice to meet you today.

Would not mind a trip to Wickenburg Ranch in the next month or so.

Anyone else interested?

Possibly I am depending on what day

I'm up for it as well depending on the date.

Interested ... like everyone else, it depends on the date.

41a446d7f9c587f765cc67baaa1f5d29
Working on it. Can't commit yet though.

Back