Haha I was just going to post this!

768fb6ca4dfcb45ef7d7b3b14e3de2f8.jpg

@captaincaution was kind enough to send me home with a 6 pack from the super bowl party!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nice one Alek! Isn't that like $17 for a six-pack?

I don't know if they distribute outside of OH yet, but the Brew Kettle in Strongsville makes an IPA called White Rajah that's awesome! It's one of the favorites of the owner of the Riverside Wine & Bar in Kent. Since he samples thousands of IPAs each year that's saying something!

Just picked up a mix and match six pack of craft beers for the get together with the neighbors tonight.

Southern Tier 2X Presso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Southern Tier 2X Presso

Dude I just picked one of those up. Am I going to be happy or what?

Dude I just picked one of those up. Am I going to be happy or what?

I have no complaints, it's says double milk stout brewed with coffee beans and lemon peels and it lives up to the description, maybe I might be a little weird and want actually a touch more lemon out of it, but overall a solid offering

Just got word from my brother in law that he has some Heady Topper for me on his next trip down in a couple weeks!!

Samuel Adams Vanilla Stout is great if you haven't tried it.

I have no complaints, it's says double milk stout brewed with coffee beans and lemon peels and it lives up to the description, maybe I might be a little weird and want actually a touch more lemon out of it, but overall a solid offering

You were right. More lemons.

On to this one.
8ff550dd5f475876c519edcb5a617c23.jpg

Just got word from my brother in law that he has some Heady Topper for me on his next trip down in a couple weeks!!

lucky! I wish I could drink that one again

lucky! I wish I could drink that one again
I had it a couple weeks ago when we were in Stowe, VT visiting him and fell in love with it. Hard to come by though.

Funky Buddha Hop Gun... One of my favorites right now

I am going to sit down & enjoy Wyzygirl Breweryworks Toepuller Plus- Belgian Tripel.. Made near home.. Truth be told .. In the house.. She makes a good beer.. That wife of mine... Have a couple KBS & CBS hiding here to!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to put in some work today at home so now am sitting back with a Great Lakes Burning River pale ale.

I just popped the top on a Fat Lad by Right Brain Brewery, so far it is a pretty solid imperial stout

96649930b5caab6fcb5e21adcd371010.jpg

Another Shorts for me, Electric Mullet. India Style Cream Ale.

Think I've found my new friend. Even kinda looks like me after a sunny round of golf haha

2c65b930dc7873e67ab9ddc8df5e63d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Think I've found my new friend. Even kinda looks like me after a sunny round of golf haha

2c65b930dc7873e67ab9ddc8df5e63d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Shock Top gets a lot of crap sometimes, but I think that's a pretty refreshing beer.

Had a Pork Slap Pale Ale earlier, one of my favorites that I don't get often enough

Back