The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a possibility of me leaving the family business sometime next week. It isn't anything big, just as a vendor for Budweiser but have an interview early next week. Would be my only job outside of the pizza business so it is pretty foreign for me. Excited for the opportunity though should I get the job

Beer goes well with pizza..you'll be fine!

Happy Friday! Starting the weekend out with a serious cold/flu and word from my MRI is a Torn meniscus. Yeah me hahaha

Sorry to see this...glad to see it's just rehab though. You'll be back in no time.

My right knee tore a few years ago. More a pain than anything, especially when bending down to read a putt

Come on, you don't have to bend down very far.

Wife wants me to "fix" our desktop computer today.
Takes 10 minutes fow web browser to come up when you click it.
My fix may be throwing it in the trash can

Sounds like my computer at work.

I guess I didn't mean for it to be as cryptic as it was...

More or less my dad thinks he has several potential opportunities lined up for me back home, but with my travel schedule I won't be able to network/interview/etc. when I am working 10-12 hour days in god knows where..

He is wanting me (If I want to move back) to put in my 2 weeks and head home and continue networking with his clients and make sure I am available for all interviews. It makes me super nervous, but I think I just need to take the leap

I think everybody has already said it, but you'll be successful anywhere you go. If you haven't made up your mind yet, we have jobs in NJ too. :glasses-nerdy:

Gotta love it when you get the bump up to first class on your flight to a THP event. Now that is a good omen.
Nice! I'm on Southwest so I will be herded on to the plane.
I have 3 files with pics i need to get off of here first then i just may

Save the pics first this time.

I have 3 files with pics i need to get off of here first then i just may

If you need a place to upload all of those files, before reformatting, let me know and I can help.

On the road to FL and even though the temp in GA is only currently 40 seeing blue skies and sunshine is awesome!

Got time for a drink or a round?

Lol cant get deep enough into the browser to save pics anywhere...tried a cd worked for awhile then crapped out...back to drawing board

Lol cant get deep enough into the browser to save pics anywhere...tried a cd worked for awhile then crapped out...back to drawing board

Do you have a USB thumb drive?

Do you have a USB thumb drive?
Gonna try that Tuesday got a drawer full of them at work i need to bring home

Got time for a drink or a round?

I wish! We are headed the other side of the state and eta isn't till 6pm. Get on the boat in the am for the week.

I wish! We are headed the other side of the state and eta isn't till 6pm. Get on the boat in the am for the week.

Enjoy the trip my friend.

Thanks can't wait for some warm weather and sunshine!

If you get the weather we are getting right now, you are going to be in heaven. Enjoy it and say hi to the Mrs for us.

fa8c2b693b863b73464c05bb34a1ff2a.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wife wants me to "fix" our desktop computer today.
Takes 10 minutes fow web browser to come up when you click it.
My fix may be throwing it in the trash can
Good luck. I have a monthly maintenance schedule that I actually only get to every six months or so. CCleaner, Super Anti-Spyware, Malwarebytes, another dose of CCleaner, finish with Auslogics defragmenter.

going to work on a sunday morning kind of sucks, but I did get more done in 3 hours then I can in a full day at the office on a monday. Plus weather sucks so not a bad deal :p

After 8 years or so of doing this, you can usually tell when someone is working hard to get to a post number to be able to list in the marketplace.

After 8 years or so of doing this, you can usually tell when someone is working hard to get to a post number to be able to list in the marketplace.

Maybe we could offer a marketplace thread where we can sell posts to newbies?? JK.

They can spread it out some . . . it still takes ten days!

I used to frequent a forum called Reef Central that deals with saltwater aquariums. It got so bad over there they put a 90 day rule into effect on top of the 30 meaningful posts rule. All 30 posts had to be approved by a mod that they were actually useful, thought out replies.

It was always funny watching someone get 50 posts in a day, disappear for 89 days and then come back magically.

The Official Banter Away Thread

52d0511a4ac48dd19e704460735ca1bf.jpg

Weather channel has a sense of humor, pretty sure there aren't too many hot air balloons around with a feel-like temp of -28*...

Being sick with a cold sucks. The fact that this world hasn't figured out a genuine cure for the common cold yet also sucks.
No bueno get well buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back