2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Now that all the participants have been announced, I would like to help everyone coordinate and schedule extra rounds for the event.

There are a lot of options in the area, and Spivey might be able to secure spots at his private club, Desert Forest, as well depending on demand.

Post your days and and any preferences you may have and I will work with everyone to coordinate.
Perfect guy to set this up. Was hoping we could get a round in while I'm out there.

I know I'll be there Friday, hopefully early enough to play, until Monday. Depending on what time and all that I'd to get a round or two in.

I have to look at travel soon but I'm up for at least two extra rounds. Hopefully more though. Really excited now that I can dig into the event with the knowledge that I'm in! Best reason to travel to PHX I've had in years!

Perfect guy to set this up. Was hoping we could get a round in while I'm out there.

I know I'll be there Friday, hopefully early enough to play, until Monday. Depending on what time and all that I'd to get a round or two in.
Man its looking like if I wanna get some practice in I should come in Thursday evening... Quite expensive from where I'm at right now and the return flights really stink.

Depending on what time everyone plays Friday I should be in. I'm looking at a flight that leaves SF at 0600 which would put me in Phoenix at 0800 or so.

I'll play Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday. I'll also be playing Saturday and Sunday but y'all already know that.

#TeamStripeShow

Is this assuming a room is being split? or solo?
Up to you. If you want to share then it comes to $45 a person. I PMed GG and she said its 89 for a room with two double beds.

Wow. That's a bargain. Don't mind doubling up. Hoping to get there late Thursday afternoon. Wouldn't mind a round Friday.

FYI - for anyone renting a car at PHX.. Sixt currently has 25% off through the website if you want to go ahead and lock in your rates. Free cancellation if you find a better price later on.

What is sixt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was the other thing I was thinking about. Wondering if I want to rent a car or not.

Hotwire has pretty legit deals as well. My midsize rental was only $51 a day when packaged with the flight.

I am definitely renting a car.

Rental car company. I used them for the first time last month in Ft Lauderdale and have no complaints. Good prices and good reviews online.

Thanks. I will have to check them out

At sixt, you can get a Benz for $161 for 5 days. Pimpin' ain't easy but in this case it's cheap.

At sixt, you can get a Benz for $161 for 5 days. Pimpin' ain't easy but in this case it's cheap.
Haha. That's a damn good price. Wonder if the Benz is from 1978 though....

I looked at sixt and it's a bunch of those "too good to be true" deals. Part of me wants to try it out but another part just wants me to stick to my usual.

I looked at sixt and it's a bunch of those "too good to be true" deals. Part of me wants to try it out but another part just wants me to stick to my usual.

I think we used it for an event in Florida and it was a good price and the car was nice and clean.

Just booked a BMW 5 series Thurs - Mon for $259 thru Sixt.

Benz and Beemer - you guys are BALLERS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back