High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Before this thread I honestly didn't even know males wore pants called joggers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had no idea guys wore knickers (it means something completely different in my neck of the woods)

I want a pair. Pretty badly. Just don't know if I'll be able to afford them LOL. I think that they are sweet. Im not saying they will be the new thing, but i think that anything to get the younger generation to play is good stuff. And like it was said earlier in the thread, Puma is getting people to talk about them. I'd personally be down for the joggers too.

I have the Nike Bandons for wet conditions, but I would never wear those batman boots with shorts.

I'd rock the high tops, but no way in hell will I ever own a pair of "joggers".

Really looking forward to these hitting the market.

Same. Looking forward to the looks I get to see on peoples faces more than the shoes haha

Same. Looking forward to the looks I get to see on peoples faces more than the shoes haha

Haha you and I should team up at an event... #shockthemintosubmission #hightopsFTW

I am reminded of a childhood friend I had named Johnny. His family didn't have a ton of cash but his dad mad it work. Johnny wore his cowboy boots all summer with shorts and tanks. I didn't think anything of it but now he may have been the coolest kid in the room. I'm going to rock these like its my job.

JRod I know you wish you had little legs like me so you could be my twin :D

Every winter I have my boots on when I go to golfsmith to bit balls. It reminds me that I actually hit well with boots lol. I'll definitely look into a pair of these but only with pants and not tight like Rickie lol

Do they allow kids at your golf course?

I would adjust to say "adult" rather than "people" because I can just about guarantee the kids buy these.

You think? Price point seems high for teen golfers- at least at my course I can't see them being big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in, can't wait to see what colors they bring to market on these.

Haha you and I should team up at an event... #shockthemintosubmission #hightopsFTW

I am reminded of a childhood friend I had named Johnny. His family didn't have a ton of cash but his dad mad it work. Johnny wore his cowboy boots all summer with shorts and tanks. I didn't think anything of it but now he may have been the coolest kid in the room. I'm going to rock these like its my job.

JRod I know you wish you had little legs like me so you could be my twin :D

Count me in, can't wait to see what colors they bring to market on these.

Sounds like we have a solid 5some. I'm leaning white and black but may get the white and orange too.

Just patiently waiting for these to hit the website...

You think? Price point seems high for teen golfers- at least at my course I can't see them being big.

Kids wait in line for $270 Jordan's, if they want these they will pay

Kids wait in line for $270 Jordan's, if they want these they will pay

Around me it's different. Sneakers Cleats and spikes are different animals. They pay for sneakers. The don't pay for the others. At least not here.

The more I see these things, the more I want them!

High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Yes!

I honestly cannot wait. Not only do they look fantastic, I've been wanting to find a high top golf shoe for the past couple years for ankle stabilility in my swing. June cannot come soon enough!

I would have liked more colors but beggars can't be choosers

Back