Low Spin affordable driver?

Ping Anser. Tour shaft.

Low spinning. Great feel.

I hit the farthest drives I've ever hit with that driver. Unfortunately I pushed a lot to the next fairway too.

Just don’t miss with that one. Hahaha

Srixon 765 was a low spin monster.
Ping anser was a low spin low forgiveness monster.

Also I adored the cobra LTD. not sure about the overall spin profile of that one.

Just basically echoing people here.

SLDR may not spin much, but good luck finding the sweet spot the size of a pimple. About as forgiving as The Spanish Inquisition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly sums it up. A bomb 1/10 times the rest in the woods.

I was going to say the SLDR 430, played one for year and was low spin. Only challenge foe me was dispersion but that was on me. Now that I type this, the TM SuperSpeed driver was the absolute worst for my swing, not sure if low spin but i believe so as everything was crazy low, it drove me crazy, I think it lasted maybe 6 weeks. Shortest lifespan of a driver in my bag in history even though I really liked the look of the driver.

What is a TM SuperSpeed? Or do you mean Superdeep?

There's a srixon z765 at my local dicks sporting goods for 99 bucks. Without question one of the lowest spinning drivers I've ever hit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And if you can find one cheap. The callaway xr16 subzero is also super low spinning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm still using a Callaway BB Alpha 816 DBD with Aldila Rogue Silver I/O. I find it to be long and low spin, and even though it has a rep on forums as unforgiving I have never thought it so.

The first thing that came to mind was the Cobra King LTD.

What is a TM SuperSpeed? Or do you mean Superdeep?

You are correct....darn autocorrect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back