What would be your Dream foursome?

Robozeo

Reaction score
Handicap
What would be your dream foursome? It doesn't have to be golfers or people still alive. Just if you have the dream foursome who would it include and why.

For me it would be:
My dad (One last round with him. That would make everything else perfect. Miss ya pops!)
Charles Barkley (I don't care how ugly his swing is, He would be a riot to golf with!)
Woody Hayes (This one would be for my dad. He always talked so much about him growing up. And I would let my dad have his way!)

My dad, my two grandpa's that passed before I was born.

Myself, Steve Martin, Gore Vidal, William F. Buckley, Jr.

i figure Steve and I could have some laughs watching those two go at it unfettered by the media for 4 hours.

My grandfather - taught me the game.
Harry S. Truman - don't ask me why for this one.
Arnie Palmer - why wouldn't you?!?!
Steve Yzerman - grew up watching him play hockey and know he can swing the stick.

Nicklaus, Jones, Hogan, and Locke. The 2 greatest players, the greatest ball striker, and the greatest putter. I'd just want to tag along to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Yzerman - grew up watching him play hockey and know he can swing the stick.
Hey! No fivesomes! What are you, some kind of barbarian?

My dad
Chi Chi Rodriquez
Lee Trevino
Ben Hogan

I'll leave necromancy out of this.....

Mark Crossfield
Barack Obama - golf with the President? why not? and I hear he's a 16-20 HC'er.
Lee Trevino

Tiger Woods
John Elway
Charles Barkley

Freddie Couples, Steve McQueen and Paul Newman.

Tom Watson
George Brett
Bill Murray

Myself, Lee Trevino, John Daly and Dame Laura Davies

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Einstein (gravitational waves proven to exist just this week. 100 years after he predicted them... wow!!)
Rory (just to see the best in the game, IMO, up close and he's likely a good time anyway)
Antonio Brown (favorite player on favorite team and I guarantee he would be fun)

Me, Gary Player, my Pepere (grandad), and probably Donne Willingham.

Can't let this go. Why?

Truman is one of the few presidents who didn't play golf. He became president at the end of WWII and dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...maybe he'd ask him about the feelings of walking into a situation like that.

What would be your Dream foursome?

Dream foursome?

1 and 2: My moms parents at their golfing prime - taught me the game and are a big reason why I golf at all
3: my brother - he's my brother
4: myself - I like golf

When my brother and I got a little older we would golf that foursome once or twice a year, but if this is a dream, the biggest thing is that I'd love to golf with my grandparents at their prime. We didn't really golf with them until they were into their 70's.

Tiger Woods
Dennis Haysbert
Peter Gabriel

I haven't thought about a foursome like this in a long time. So many choices and I feel bad leaving anybody out!

Arnold Palmer
my step-brother Matt
Six4three5
me

Takes some thought, but I am going to go...

Arnold Palmer (the King!)
Johnny Rodriguez (seriously the most fun person I have ever golfed with)
Paige Spirinac (super talented, seems like a down to earth lady, and freaking gorgeous)

That would be a fun 18 holes. I could redo this list every day for the next year and be so happy as there are so many people I would love to golf with.

Takes some thought, but I am going to go...

Arnold Palmer (the King!)
Johnny Rodriguez (seriously the most fun person I have ever golfed with)
Paige Spirinac (super talented, seems like a down to earth lady, and freaking gorgeous)

That would be a fun 18 holes. I could redo this list every day for the next year and be so happy as there are so many people I would love to golf with.

All of this, especially since your other two crossed my mind as well. Let's combine our groups and grab one more and switch up at the turn!

My son, six4three5, my grandfather Steve Teamed and Aronld Planer ( my grandfather's favorite golfer ) and I would buy lunch!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Johnny Miller, Brandle Chamblee and bubba Watson.

My dream foursome right now is myself, Jeff Spicoli, Tadashi & MikeDean441. I have been dreaming about it for a couple of months and this coming Saturday it will come true!

:banana::blob::bomb::clapp::egyptian:

Back