DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sure will....Well Mike said as long as I have enough sales for the day...LOL

I can hear him saying that...

Fun league...I have been playing in the league since it started..Always have a good time.

Your going to meet some of the greatest sandbaggers in the United States....This league has them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Spring!!!

I can hear him saying that...

Fun league...I have been playing in the league since it started..Always have a good time.

Your going to meet some of the greatest sandbaggers in the United States....This league has them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Spring!!!
Yeah. Looking forward to it. It should help keep me sharp and ready for competitive play if I make it into THPRR

But beyond that, just the fun of it and getting to meet more of our regular players will be great.

MDgolfhacker is going to play as well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I hate winter...That is all.

Please no more snow... I am done with this stuff already

I don't know if the snow or freezing rain is going to drive me south but I'm sure one of them will , soon!!!

I don't know if the snow or freezing rain is going to drive me south but I'm sure one of them will , soon!!!

I had my money on old age :alien2:

I told Lee this morning. She better be house hunting while in Florida. Cause this crap is just to much for me to handle anymore.

Just a note to wish all my buds on this thread good luck getting into the Rivalry and to ask a question about entering THP events. Are the social media requirements to enter the Rivalry just some additional items specific to it, or must one be social media savvy to enter all THP events. As most know, I withdrew from consideration because of current health concerns, but it appears because I am a techno idiot I would not have qualified regardless. Unfortunately, I don't tweet, I don't use facebook, instagram, youtube and so on. Will I need to learn how in order to participate in THP events.

I think the freezing rain is much worse.

I am heading out soon to shovel and try and get ahead of the freezing stuff

I told Lee this morning. She better be house hunting while in Florida. Cause this crap is just to much for me to handle anymore.
Make sure there are a couple spare bedrooms, twins would like bunk beds also. Thanks!

Just a note to wish all my buds on this thread good luck getting into the Rivalry and to ask a question about entering THP events. Are the social media requirements to enter the Rivalry just some additional items specific to it, or must one be social media savvy to enter all THP events. As most know, I withdrew from consideration because of current health concerns, but it appears because I am a techno idiot I would not have qualified regardless. Unfortunately, I don't tweet, I don't use facebook, instagram, youtube and so on. Will I need to learn how in order to participate in THP events.

Typically it varies by event. Maybe we need a social media seminar at the next informal DMV outing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all events require social media involvement. However it's a big role in what THP brings to the golfing world. So with that I would suggest you branch out a bit and give it a go. Not just for THP but there is quite a few good reads out there. We're here to help a out if you decide to give it a go.

Not all events require social media involvement. However it's a big role in what THP brings to the golfing world. So with that I would suggest you branch out a bit and give it a go. Not just for THP but there is quite a few good reads out there. We're here to help a out if you decide to give it a go.

Thank you for your offer to help. I would require quite a bit of help. Maybe there is a book--Social Media for Dummies. Hey, I understand that I am a Dinosaur, I've learned to accept it. I totally enjoy our local outings and the friends I've made, believe me, I appreciate THP for them.

Thank you for your offer to help. I would require quite a bit of help. Maybe there is a book--Social Media for Dummies. Hey, I understand that I am a Dinosaur, I've learned to accept it. I totally enjoy our local outings and the friends I've made, believe me, I appreciate THP for them.

There was actually not a social media aspect in entering this at all. One did not have to have Twitter or Instagram or anything else.
They had to listen to our Radio Shows, they had to watch a video on YouTube.
Bonus entry if one used Twitter.
And of course they had to use THP.

There was actually not a social media aspect in entering this at all. One did not have to have Twitter or Instagram or anything else.
They had to listen to our Radio Shows, they had to watch a video on YouTube.
Bonus entry if one used Twitter.
And of course they had to use THP.

Thanks for the response. I will accept responsibility for misinterpreting the requirements. I guess I read too much into post #3052 in the DMV/Carolina Rivalry thread. I have never watched anything directly on YouTube, or followed anything on Twitter and have no idea how to friend anyone on Facebook.
Now that I understand that social media knowledge and participation is not required to enter events, my hope to participate in them is renewed.

257b29b619d7ed549ddb7600ca740547.jpg

That's all I got to say about that!

Congrats to those who got in to #THPRegionalRivalry for the winning Team DMV! Still spots to be had

Congrats to those who got in to #THPRegionalRivalry for the winning Team DMV! Still spots to be had
Yep, time for the Captains Pick Hopefulls to step up their game and show you want it.

Either that or send a boat load of cash to Captain T2GRN18 :D

Yep, time for the Captains Pick Hopefulls to step up their game and show you want it.

Either that or send a boat load of cash to Captain T2GRN18 :D
Who doesn't like cash! Might to more than just dolla bills to get on Team DMV especially with Kevin at the helm

I'd be glad to help you out, just let me know when...

Is it too early to start planning a spring outing? Had about enough of this dreary nonsense

Is it too early to start planning a spring outing? Had about enough of this dreary nonsense

Sounds great to me!!! Let's start with where????

I saw 62 degrees this Sunday, I might have to put advance paper work in to get out

Congrats to those chosen for the Regional Rivalry! With work and already going to the Club Clash, I'm going to abstain. I gotta say though. This weather is definitely going to force me down to the other side... If I could talk my wife into it, we'd be going even further south. I've had my fill of snow, ice and cold. I can handle a little bit of it, but I want to play some damn golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back