THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Go away for 45 mins and we have 40 times being bet on. Video cameras will be needed.

Welcome to THP and specifically #THPRegionalRivalry. Let me tell you about this butthurt cannon...
I have a butthurt sensor but it has yet to go off so I'm confused

All this crap these Michigan guys are spewing must have been what led to the Flint water crisis.

There's a nice writeup about it today in the Detroit Free Press.
I'll bookmark it and read it to you next time I see you!

There's a nice writeup about it today in the Detroit Free Press.
I'll bookmark it and read it to you next time I see you!
Save it for around the fire at @phillyv house!

Welcome to THP and specifically #THPRegionalRivalry. Let me tell you about this butthurt cannon...
Shhhh. the cannon is resting right now. Dont wake it up

I have a butthurt sensor but it has yet to go off so I'm confused

Refer to PhillyV. He is the keeper of the butthurt cannon.

Also, a sensor? That sounds all sorts of weird.

Shhhh. the cannon is resting right now. Dont wake it up

Trying to make sure the new guy doesn't ignite the powder.

I don't envy Mike and Jeremy they've got 3days to finalize their picks. Picking the remainder of the team from a pool of great guys who will put in the work and be ready to play ain't an easy task.

I know the guys already on the team are anxious to see who the rest of the team is and to figure out who they could be paired with.

I know the prep work for formats will be beginning as soon as the weather breaks. 3.5 months to get those games dialed in seems like a good bit of time but we got a couple weeks of questionable weather left till it should break open. I know I'm putting in work inside as much as I can and getting outside when the weather permits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to make sure the new guy doesn't ignite the powder.

Seems to be what new guys do. Pretty sure Ty isn't new though. I could be wrong, I'm fairly new

Seems to be what new guys do. Pretty sure Ty isn't new though. I could be wrong, I'm fairly new

Yeah, "new".

Time to change up that picture.

bc35100b77a0a91a5567a326bd109c17.jpg

Promoting our sponsor!

Hi Ty! You have been missed

Between this thread and the live thread I have accomplished nothing today at work!

t-minus 3 days! TT and THP are in for a real treat from both of these teams!

Haha No I've been here, just had a rough end of the year to 2015 with my mom dying, kinda took the wind out of my sails when it came to everything. Needless to say the golf clubs have been neglected between that and winter.

Hi Ty! You have been missed
Hey man, I hope to see you out there soon! As long as you're on my team though

Haha No I've been here, just had a rough end of the year to 2015 with my mom dying, kinda took the wind out of my sails when it came to everything. Needless to say the golf clubs have been neglected between that and winter.

Hey man, I hope to see you out there soon! As long as you're on my team though

Sorry to hear about ur mom man. That's not easy to deal with by any means. Been through it with other family.

Geez thread is active this morning. Unfortunately their isn't enough talk about how Ohio is going to beat Michigan. Too much talk about running and participation ribbons for playing kickball and stuff

Geez thread is active this morning. Unfortunately their isn't enough talk about how Ohio is going to beat Michigan. Too much talk about running and participation ribbons for playing kickball and stuff
Dodgeball bro, get it right! :tongue:

Wow. Next the talk will go to who has more ice fishing championships

Let's get to the golf and let the chips fall into place. Someone will walk away with the hardware. Some will walk away dreaming.

WTH??? There was kick ball and a free participation ribbon for it. :alien:

This morning my son reminded me of how badly Ohio was going to be Michigan in the RR. He was reciting the lines from Big Bang Theory when Sheldon was playing the bongo's and singing (badly I must say). Ohio is going to beat them like a badly out of tune bongo.

Wow. Next the talk will go to who has more ice fishing championships

Let's get to the golf and let the chips fall into place. Ohio will walk away with the hardware. Michigan will walk away dreaming.

Slight FIFY.

Thanks for fixing that. Have tools in my mouth...however I must say my Dentist is cracking up.

I guess that's better than your barber laughing while he's working. :alien:

Back