St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

The course is amazing today.
6763ff72daacd3fde620385bf266dd37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you playing? Any rust? Hopefully there is rust lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How you playing? Any rust? Hopefully there is rust lol.

Plus one through three right now. The greens are freaking fast today.

Just a heads up. I plan to be there.

However, I have a relative in the icu. They are planning some procedures Friday that should go well. But if they don't....

Anyway. Just thought I'd throw it out there now.
Course looks awesome. Can't wait to play it. Marc (my guest) and I will be there probably around 9-10 ish.

I hope to get out and practice maybe play 9 this afternoon.

Hope everything goes well with your relative Zenger.

I was planning on getting there around 9ish myself. I'll be sporting my blue THP 1/4 zip when I arrive, so be on the lookout. I'll be on the putting greens or the range.

Courses are starting to green up! Played today and it was fantastic. Can't wait to play this course. I have heard great things!

Courses are starting to green up! Played today and it was fantastic. Can't wait to play this course. I have heard great things!
It's in such great shape considering that it's only the 2nd full week in April. I was hitting from the rough behind green 9 today and it was the most plush, thick rough I've ever played in including $300+ courses. Now all the rough isn't as pristine as that, but things are so green.

Putts are a PITA as I've been use to slow greens all winter and spring. Today, I was constantly running the ball past the hole 3 - 10 feet at first. I started to get speed dialed in, but break is still no there.

Prizes have been picked up. As I say to my kids "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!".

This will be a blast.

Checking THP from Blues vs Blackhawks at Scottrade Center. LET'S GO BLUES!

Typed with my thumbs on a phone

Checking THP from Blues vs Blackhawks at Scottrade Center. LET'S GO BLUES!

I don't see you on TV.

They don't show section 331 often.

Elliot's playing a hell of a game.
My old season tickets were section 333, Row Q - 2nd last row in the place. I was in college and the cost/ticket was $7.50. My roommate and I made just about every game. We lived a block away from the metrolink station so it was a 20 minute ride to the game.

By the way, the tee times are under Tim Malyszko

Overtime... ugh. Gonna be a rough morning

That's my 3rd Blues/Hawks playoff game. All 3 overtime wins.

It's in such great shape considering that it's only the 2nd full week in April. I was hitting from the rough behind green 9 today and it was the most plush, thick rough I've ever played in including $300+ courses. Now all the rough isn't as pristine as that, but things are so green.

Putts are a PITA as I've been use to slow greens all winter and spring. Today, I was constantly running the ball past the hole 3 - 10 feet at first. I started to get speed dialed in, but break is still no there.

Prizes have been picked up. As I say to my kids "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!".

This will be a blast.

I am glad the greens are fast, My club has very fast greens so I should be used to them!

I'm gonna need to spend a little time on the practice greens. With a little warmup on the range, but way more time on the greens.

I plan to spend 30 minutes or so on the range and about an hour putting lol

Have fun down there guys!!! My life's been busy this year, but I would have been down there in heart beat!!!

I plan to spend 30 minutes or so on the range and about an hour putting lol

That's about the breakdown I was thinking of.

Have fun down there guys!!! My life's been busy this year, but I would have been down there in heart beat!!!

I'm sure there will be another one. Hopefully you'll be able to catch it. It'll probably be a slow round with lots of downtime, so we'll do plenty of live updates.

Hey wubears71, my friend backed out today (family schedule conflict). Let's keep what you have in place and I'll play w/out a partner. Thanks!

Hey wubears71, my friend backed out today (family schedule conflict). Let's keep what you have in place and I'll play w/out a partner. Thanks!

Okay. That works.

Who's all staying at the comfort inn in Fairview Heights?

So do I get any concessions in the 2-man low ball since I'm on my own, haha...

We will take your score and cut it in half :)

Course looks nice. I played there last summer after driving from Nashville to STL for a round with my old partner at Bellerive. Enjoyed those rounds.

Have fun guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back