Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavy fog when we started, and got rained on for about one and a half holes. overcast all day.

After mostly rain the last 10 days(12+ inches up in the mountains 30 miles from my house) it looks like perfect golf weather is here. Clear and highs mostly in the low 70's for the next week.:act-up:

This weekend keeps getting crappier and crappier, while the days surrounding it look perfect for golf.

That's not cool, weather.

fugly.

This Sunday is going to be the pits but I'll manage in a heated cart!!!

mitchdean441 was just telling me how much Carlsbad is just like Ohio too.

Its supposed to be 30* a tee time on Saturday.

Supposed to have a 9:30 tee time Sunday morning, but the forecast is calling for snow...cmon New England, get your crap together. I'll be heading out to the course today after work to enjoy a little bit of the warm weather.

Going to be cold tomorrow, should be able to tee off about 9, will be above freezing but windy. Sunday will be a bit nicer. Be a good morning for a walk. :clapp:

Was 42 degrees and cloudy this afternoon when I teed off. I was the only person on the course. Walked 18 holes in less than three hours.

Was 35 this morning, and the wind got worse, glad I was done by 1130. Was a good day for walking though. Tomorrow just as cold but minimal wind so should be much better.

Cold & windy this morning, then the sun came out & it turned cool & windy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was a bit chilly, but sunny and almost no wind to speak of. Got up to around 54 degrees and made for a decent day yesterday.

Was 70 degrees and sunny this afternoon when I teed off.

We played a tournament in 25-30 sustained winds and 40+ mph gusts.

I think I was as worn out by it all as the kids were.

It's going to be around 45-50 Friday and Saturday so I'm hoping we can get out and play. Raining and about 40 right now.

Was 72 degrees and sunny when I teed off this afternoon.

I was able to play yesterday and today in western pa. both days were in the 70's .. however there was 10 to 15 sustained winds and gusts in the 30's mph .... windy or not i didn't expect to be playing march but i was happy to get out

Supposed to be 55° at tee time Sunday. Being that we'll be West of the Altamont Pass and almost certainly breezy, I'm going to wimp out and wear slacks.

Was 68 degrees and sunny when my wife and I teed off this afternoon. Had some wind today with gusts up to 20 mph.

Was 56 degrees and sunny when my wife and I teed off this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back