THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's proof that MikeG_74 is a top-notch guy. He sent me a red THP towel that I was looking for without accepting payment and then I guess he thought I might like these as well since I'm beginning my collection. Heck yes! What a guy! Thanks Mike!
a06e41333474e1563372927541bb2ee5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great stuff. Well done, Mike!

Mike_g is truly a great ambassador for THP

Another big thanks to Derryck - mixalot on the board. He went out of his way to bring me a new to me hybrid after putting in a full days work a thousand miles from home.

Special shout out to Certifi_able (Gene)! He took the time out to make these fabulous Minion coins. Each with my name, THP name, wife's & daughters name as well. My wife and daughter love Kevin the best. They are fantastic and will look great in my slow accumulating collection. Thanks again!
3b3278e07576d87ed91ca516d3af47b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Those are some badass coins, Gene! Nice!

I while ago I was looking for a SeeMore Triangulator to buy to use for my High School golf team. Well, twentytwomonk was kind enough to send me one & wouldn't accept a thing for it! He is a great guy for sure!

Huge shoutout to jspangs for hooking me up for my graphite wedge experiment, thanks again buddy, I owe you!

Wanna shout out wardy, he knew I needed a divot tool, so he gave me this today before we tee'd off!!
fbc595bc6780122c2a45738c5f862942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread wins the Internet 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. :clapp:

Thank you all for inspiring me to be more generous!

Wow great stuff in here lately!
I do have to add one myself.
I posted that i was looking to buy a Callaway Dual Cog and Sparksjr Pm'ed me saying he had one. Refused to take any payment even shipping and sent it over to me. Thank you man I really appreciate it! Going on a tour blue shaft for my Xr driver.

Wanna shout out wardy, he knew I needed a divot tool, so he gave me this today before we tee'd off!!
fbc595bc6780122c2a45738c5f862942.jpg

Still my be my favorite THP product I've ever bought. Still won't play a round without it. Well done Wardy.

Great gesture by Wardy. My only divot tool as well.

Great gesture by Wardy. My only divot tool as well.

Absolutely, he knows how much THP has meant to me so soon and he said he had a divot tool for me, did not expect it to be a THP one

Huge shoutout to jspangs for hooking me up for my graphite wedge experiment, thanks again buddy, I owe you!

Hope they help, and sorry it took be a bit to get them to you. Enjoy.

Some awesome gestures in here of late. Great job everyone.

Still my be my favorite THP product I've ever bought. Still won't play a round without it. Well done Wardy.
Yea mine is almost sliver now as I've worn all the green off of it. Still love it!

So my man Chris C elrick hooked me up with a set of DG pro shafts the other day. I love this shaft and will be putting them into my CF16s.

Thank you Chris, you are the man!

So my man Chris C elrick hooked me up with a set of DG pro shafts the other day. I love this shaft and will be putting them into my CF16s.

Thank you Chris, you are the man!

ain't no thang my friend. enjoy them!

Very Cool c.a.

Well done Chris.

Well done Chris.

A while back I mentioned in the Cleveland Altitudes thread how I was thinking of getting a set of these with senior flex shafts for my youngest son, who has some developmental issues & is not very strong for his age & height. Well, last week Jman sends me a set of Altitudes heads (5 through DW) and won't take a dime for them.

I just wish there was a presidential candidate that had a tenth of the integrity & decency as James - the world would be a much better place. You are definitely making the lives of those around you better Jman! It's tough to put into words how much this means to me!

Now I have to figure out what shafts & should I try to install them myself. Decisions, decisions...

A while back I mentioned in the Cleveland Altitudes thread how I was thinking of getting a set of these with senior flex shafts for my youngest son, who has some developmental issues & is not very strong for his age & height. Well, last week Jman sends me a set of Altitudes heads (5 through DW) and won't take a dime for them.

I just wish there was a presidential candidate that had a tenth of the integrity & decency as James - the world would be a much better place. You are definitely making the lives of those around you better Jman! It's tough to put into words how much this means to me!

Now I have to figure out what shafts & should I try to install them myself. Decisions, decisions...

James is such a giant peach of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back