Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

I have an air mattress so give me a floor to sleep in and I'm good with whatever the accommodations. :)

I have an air mattress so give me a floor to sleep in and I'm good with whatever the accommodations. :)
Air mattresses float... We'll find you a nice spot on the lake and you can sleep under the stars. Doesn't that sound fun???

You gonna make it this Ron? You need to see my game now with my Driver and irons im playin.
Ron will be earning a HOF tag that weekend ... have fun fellas!

One of these days I'd like to play in Branson. Maybe even tee it up with Shane. ;) Have family in Tulsa so I'm there often enough!

Daddio and myself are going to play in shamble at Branson Hills on saturday march 19. Will get some pictures for this thread :)

Nothings ever set in stone, but for now, sign me up.

~Rock

I may need to make this one if I can get another okay from my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have an air mattress and am more than willing to use it if it helps with accomodations.

JM

Closest Southwest airport to fly into?

…asking for a friend.

Kansas City, Saint Louis or Tulsa.

all about 3 hours from springfield. In springfield we have.
Allegiant, Delta, American and United

Kansas city is not bad. Brianmk flew into stl last year. He got a 6pm Sunday night flight out and had no problem getting there after playing Sunday

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not a bad drive from STL and I had no problems getting back in time on Sunday. Fortunately, I had directions and wasn't following Shane.

Not a bad drive from STL and I had no problems getting back in time on Sunday. Fortunately, I had directions and wasn't following Shane.
Google says almost 4 hours. You're from NJ, did you knock it down to 3....?

I don't know how long it actually took, but at least I don't remember any traffic issues. I stopped a lot because I kept falling asleep and I was still uncomfortable sitting for long stretches of time.

3.5 hours to Springfield. Get with deepballs and you boys can come in together

I hope you are able to make it buddy! Be great to play a round with you again.

You're good , one Ok is enough .

Here are some lodging options I have found.
Branson Hills has 2 options on site.
The have 2 and 4 bedroom villa's. In the 4 bedrooms each bedroom has a queen bed and its own bathroom and a pullout bed in the living room. If guys done mind sharing a bedroom we can get 9 guys per 4 bedroom villa. If we go 2 of those and one 2 bedroom we could accommodate 24 guys. The villas are really nice.
Ballpark that would be around $110 per man total for all 3 nights.
There is also a Hampton Inn on site. It would be cheaper approx 85 per man for all 3 nights. We might get thrown out though, I hear some of these guys get pretty loud lol.
Ryan is still working on a deal where we stayed last year as well.
Just wanting to throw some ideas out there.

Ill sleep in my truck if needed

This is becoming more and more doable.

In the 4 bedrooms each bedroom has a queen bed and its own bathroom and a pullout bed in the living room. If guys done mind sharing a bedroom we can get 9 guys per 4 bedroom villa.

I call big spoon.

Lets get the georgia caravan rolling!!!

Only thing I will promise is you will love all the courses and you will have a good time :)

This is becoming more and more doable.

Wow, I'd like to get in on this, pretty short drive from south KC for me. I may not be able to commit until it's full though.

Just now getting a chance to check out all the details. I certainly like everything I am reading! Will discuss with my better half this weekend.

Wow, I'd like to get in on this, pretty short drive from south KC for me. I may not be able to commit until it's full though.
Hope you can make it, if not come down anytime and I will show you some Ozarks golf :)

Back