Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

I have the hybrid bag from SM which is a lot like that. How does that setup work?

Sorry for the response four months later, but I like the set up a lot. The cart strap channel minimizes shifting or twisting and I haven't found it too heavy to push. The one downside I have found is that the 14 way dividers get a little tight strapped to the cart and make it tough to get clubs back in the bag from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my new black and red Sun Mountain C130, red headcovers from THPer X.man and red THP towel from THPer mikeg_74. I love my bag and set up now!

03d8f46029b59065ead7826c8d53369c.jpg

3a8729f2253efcbd8d5d023a3c35f6d1.jpg

bf365b45269d93e79af5fcb6df53f397.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just picked up a Clic Gear Rovic today. Have had a Sun Mountain Speed V1 that I couldn't stand, build quality and storage.

Just picked up a Clic Gear Rovic today. Have had a Sun Mountain Speed V1 that I couldn't stand, build quality and storage.

Nice, curious to hear thoughts on this one.

Not many Bag Boy fans out there. Here is my Quad Plus. Holds a Titleist mid size staff bag just fine. I will try it with my full size Callaway staff bag soon.

I will throw up a Bag Boy thread tomorrow with a lot more pics and initial thoughts.

ab09c252711479b4a27f131e65efd07b.jpg
d054f852930c7dbf6ff6a3bc5efc1fb3.jpg

ClicGear 2.0 cart and a Callaway Warbird standbag here. Nice and light. Easy to push. I bought one of those magnetic flap accessory bags from ClicGear for my rangefinder. It snaps right on to the handle and save the hassle of digging through the bag for it. Real convenient. I also have one of those little steering knobs for the cart. It works great on level ground but I still find myself grabbing on to the handle when negotiating hills. Not sure I like the steering knob as much as I thought I would.
That's about the extent of my set up

Last edited:
I don't have a pic of mine but here is Graces new set up.

What model?

The RV1S in Black - our club requires black only but honestly as wild as I would have gotten would have been silver!

The swivel? You should do up a review of it. I'm really interested in this one.

The swivel? You should do up a review of it. I'm really interested in this one.

I will - putting into play on Saturday. Used my speed cart v1 today and wish I hadn't been too lazy to unbox the new cart

I second this. I have both a cart and a stand bag, but just had the stand bag for years. When I got my clicgear, I didn't like the way my stand bag sat on the cart and would spin throughout the round. So, I bought a cart bag, and i haven't really used my stand bag except to keep older clubs in it, in almost 3 years.

Yup, had the same problem, bag spinning during the round. Just didn't sit right. First year with a cart bag, sits snugly.

7c45c3123772b70120091e4a78bc3a22.jpg
8a19ff6555583d008801315c32f6091f.jpg

Here is two pics of my new bag/pushcart combo clicgear 3.5+ with tm catalina 2015 bag. I love the way it looks! Gonna be sticking with this for a while

I love that blue. Nice set up.

Here is my old Sun Mountain. Only had to change the brake's cable in all those years.
Changed all clubs since but kept the cart.
487c3f3de9951d8e6c3e17ad9367559d.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

My Bag Boy Quad plus with SM Sync bag. Love how compact it folds up. I got it on sale from Amzn else I would have sprung for the SM micro. My only gripe with the BBQ is they cheaped out the storage bag in newer models and the cup holder is right under the driver instead of a clip on version like the SM's. There is also a lack of other clip on features besides the umbrella so It's got zip ties all over it (much like my golf bag though lol).

iLKV9GQ.png

Last edited:
Here's my new black and red Sun Mountain C130, red headcovers from THPer X.man and red THP towel from THPer mikeg_74. I love my bag and set up now!

03d8f46029b59065ead7826c8d53369c.jpg

3a8729f2253efcbd8d5d023a3c35f6d1.jpg

bf365b45269d93e79af5fcb6df53f397.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love that setup. Well done. Plus solid bag there with Cleveland, Cally and Bridgestone!

My Bag Boy Quad with SM Sync bag. Love how compact it folds up.
I love using my Quad Plus. Have you hung a cooler right behind the rear wheels yet? I think I have a picture of the setup a page back in this thread.

I love that setup. Well done. Plus solid bag there with Cleveland, Cally and Bridgestone!

Also Cobra fairway woods and Taylormade driver... LOL

Pic from today!
1dc7543213b3a430f536fcdbef2d5edd.jpg

pushcart.jpg

Back