How many times a season do you change out your putter?

I changed putters in 2012, 2010 and 2000.

Last year I played rounds with 5 different putters. This year my goal is to stick with 1 unless I get into an event where a new putter is included.

I used to keep putters for years & my putting stats were better than they are now. Hoping that staying with the same one will get me back to consistently good putting.

2-3 times probably on avg if I look at the last two years.

Given the price of some putters ... for me its how many in a decade ... my last one was fitted and customized ... and I really like it. Not changing for awhile.

I think in the last 10 years I have had 3 putters ...

Oddly, I find the putter the most "personal attached" item in my bag ...

An old pro once explained his thoughts on the clubs in his bag.

we date our drivers and frequently find a new love
we marry our irons and stay faithful and true
while we marry our putters also we do tend to fool around on her from time to time

All depends on how often the wind blows.

I games two last year for serious stretches. I threw in another but that last a few rounds only. Now I have three putters I can use but am committed to one.

2 putters over a 4 year period. Putting is the least of my issues, so I tend to stick with the one that feels good and works.

I usually DON'T. The only reason I swapped into my current putter is because I dropped my old putter on the concrete and scuffed/marked it up, or I'd still have it. I'm not one to swap putters very often.

Bump for the lunch crowd. I'm really curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Religiously.

Given the price of some putters ... for me its how many in a decade ... my last one was fitted and customized ... and I really like it. Not changing for awhile.

I think in the last 10 years I have had 3 putters ...

Oddly, I find the putter the most "personal attached" item in my bag ...

Totally see this. I kind of wish this was the case with me but I'm a tinkerer haha

An old pro once explained his thoughts on the clubs in his bag.

we date our drivers and frequently find a new love
we marry our irons and stay faithful and true
while we marry our putters also we do tend to fool around on her from time to time

I thought this was funny!

Last year played significant stretches with 2 putters, a third made an appearance for a round early in the year. However, that is likely to be an anomaly of a year. I am quite please with the one in my bag now and don't see that changing for a long while.

Changed out for a SeeMore last season and it will be in the bag for a while a long while. Only would probably switch out for another SeeMore

Changed out for a SeeMore last season and it will be in the bag for a while a long while. Only would probably switch out for another SeeMore

This is the route some friends on here have gone. Makes total sense

This is the route some friends on here have gone. Makes total sense

I love the putters and how comfortable with it in my hands but also the company makes me like them even more. Win win for me

Had my GF get me a putter for my birthday to get me to stick to one. I had so many last year it would be hard to recall and list all of them. It was fun but I want to be a one putter player.

I bought a new putter this year, first switch for me in 2 years.

I think I used two last year. I'll probably do the same this year.

I have tried several over the last 4 years(testing and reviewing), but after a round or 2, I always go back to my Ghost Spider.

I usually keep the same one through the year as my main putter. I may swap it out for a round or two to try something else. If I find something else mid season I will make the switch, just hadn't happened recently.

Once maybe but usually not at all.

Back