Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
This guy :banghead: going after Taylor Swift in one of his new songs about how he made her famous. Then saying he is 53 million in debt. Pretty sure Taylor has like 53 million in her "go bag" at the bottom of the closet. I like a few of his songs to workout to but this guy gets on my nerves. Anyone else dislike Kanye?

Kanye West

Right here. Never been a fan of his. Thinking he is using that TS plug to make him some cash.

I'm old, who is he again? I guess that answers the question, right!

Too many Gold Diggers.

I'm torn on the guy. On one hand I like a lot of his songs, on the other hand he seems like such a douche that I don't want to support him. :confused2: I think a lot of his public persona is probably an act though.

I'm torn on the guy. On one hand I like a lot of his songs, on the other hand he seems like such a douche that I don't want to support him. :confused2: I think a lot of his public persona is probably an act though.

I'm under the same thinking. How much of this is an act and how much is for real? It's hard to like someone who's such a D-bag to people, yet wants to be taken seriously in the industry and in life.

I can't believe this guy made it onto THP with his own thread. Seriously?!

Early Kanye had some pretty good songs. Stuff you'll never hear on the radio. The guy himself is a total dbag though

Kanye is a douche. His music though, at least in my suburban white guy opinion, is genius.

This is one of those threads that's like a train wreck. You don't want to look at it but you do. The guy is a tool. It made the news the other day when he tweeted "Bill Cosby is innocent". Unfortunately him and his wife's family receive far too much press but people keep soaking it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His antics only belong in those magazines that you see during checkouts, right next to the alien abductions. Now there's an idea!

He's lower than slime.

Mega talented artist. Mega Dbag as a person.

Seems to me like a guy, that if he was not a celebrity, we would see him on the evening news, at a protest, yelling at the cops, having to stand in formation.

If Kanye is mega talented and genius that means guys like prince, Stevie wonder, jimmy page, Paul McCartney are gods. Because Kanye samples theirs and others music and screams into a mic. If it wasn't for JayZ making a mistake I signing him and his association with the Kardashians, he would be nothing.

Big ol dbag

He's using Twitter to ask the CEO of Facebook for money.

I hope things work out for him.

He is a complete fool to me.

He pushes the envelope with everything... he loves controversy and controversy sells...

He is a topic on a GOLF message board, so again, Kanye seems to be achieving exactly what he is setting out to do... and that is to be talked about on a bigger platform than music.

Auto tune. I don't pay attention much to his music, but every time I hear it I can't believe anyone thinks it's good. Auto tune has ruined pop music. And it's no public enemy that's for sure. Fight the power!!!!

"Karma."

What the f=ck is a Kanye West?

I wouldn't know one of his songs if it hit me in the head. Heard he was an ass, and now he is an ass whose ass is in debt.

Auto tune. I don't pay attention much to his music, but every time I hear it I can't believe anyone thinks it's good. Auto tune has ruined pop music. And it's no public enemy that's for sure. Fight the power!!!!

Pretty sure Mumford and Sons don't use it.

Back