THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

So happy for all of these guys!

Wish I could have been a part of this event, but it's the exact same weekend as my father's member-guest at his club in South Carolina. I can't be in 2 places in 1 time, and family comes first. I'll be following the event online for sure!

You tell your dad you better win your freaking flight again if I'm being stood up for him hahahaa. JK my man. We know we have your support!

Congratulations to everyone who made it!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You better be coming Nerf!! I didn't get to see you at the last MC!

Reaction video. Couldn't upload straight from Tapatalk so uploaded it to my computer. I'm still so excited to be a part of this amazing event!

Bump because it is awesome.

I plan on being there. Hope you and the family are doing well!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you! You as well!

Reaction video. Couldn't upload straight from Tapatalk so uploaded it to my computer. I'm still so excited to be a part of this amazing event!

Awesome video there!

Way to go guy's !

So happy for all of these guys!

Wish I could have been a part of this event, but it's the exact same weekend as my father's member-guest at his club in South Carolina. I can't be in 2 places in 1 time, and family comes first. I'll be following the event online for sure!

Hey you grab the win down there, and we'll grab the win up here. Sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all the participants from both sides. Got all caught up in work emergencies from around 6 this morning thru 7 tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congratulations to those who made it into the RR!

That's my partner! Great video!!
Congrats on the selection!!

That's my partner! Great video!!
Congrats on the selection!!

Thanks buddy! I find it awesome that you know all the NY/NJ members so far even though you live in Arizona. Hope everything is going well.

I hap happen to be on vacation in cape coral this week. Internet was down at the place we are staying so my tablet was useless, and my phone died. Totally sucks for me.

Congrats for those chosen and KICK BUTT NY/NJ! Still seems like a road trip to cheer on my team.

:banghead: I completely forgot about this. Very upset.

First chance I have had to. Post since I got a text from six4three5. His text said Congrats Pops. Frist reaction was, I have to call him to make sure even before I check it out! He told me I am in and I said no kidding? He said yup and to enjoy the ride. Conrats to all my fantastic teamates and to my esteemed opponents. More when I get home from work ( I am an overnight supervisor at a 911 dispatch center)
Go NY/ NJ

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm still ecstatic this morning, I couldn't fall asleep last night just thinking about the event and the prep I want to do for it. As a first-time THP event attendee, I'm already giddy with excitement for the fun that awaits all of us. Harvmp28 & I were already engaged in some fun regional trash talking (or music posting) on Twitter yesterday even before the announcement, we were that pumped up. I think all in all, these events around the US are going to be very memorable.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with my teammates, and eventually meeting everyone on the NY/NJ side as well. Some great golf is going to be played, but some even better memories are going to be made.

Congrats to the people who made the team!

Between a business trip and the birthday weekend, this totally slipped me mind, but I am here to cheer New England on!

mpeterson the bribes will be coming your way!!!!

2 solid looking teams. Congrats to those selected. Go NY/NJ!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

wow, all I could think about on the way home driving in a snow storm was, " I am really in" , had thoughts of a 75 degree day and sunshine playing golf with some great friends.

to say I am excited is an understatement. my team mates, stan, harv, bri and capt dean, what can I say? other than that line up looks like a bunch of winners, I have no doubt dean will make some great picks in the next 2 weeks.

don't worry fellas, I will bring a case of genesee cream ale with me to practice (when ever the snow melts)

one thing to say to team NE

"Lets get ready to RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"! whew, ran out of breath on that one
:banana:

get that old letterman jacket ready for the range Mike.

Back