THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats guys!!! This is awesome!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be so awesome with the coordinated gear and the opportunity to win the MVP trip I am so pumped right now.

I just saw the updated post and am extremely honored to represent team OHIO in the #THPRegionalRivalry. I pledge to the rest of OHIO to put in the work necessary to bring victory home.

We will let the captains do their thing with their team and figure out who is going to be added to the team (in 2 weeks).
Once the teams are full, you will receive a PM from GolferGal with all of the details necessary for deposit, etc.

Good list of guys. Congrats.

Congrats to those that got their names called today!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

We will let the captains do their thing with their team and figure out who is going to be added to the team (in 2 weeks).
Once the teams are full, you will receive a PM from GolferGal with all of the details necessary for deposit, etc.

Hope I'm on the receiving end of that PM from GG!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!! Nice to see these teams take shape! And now I really don't envy the captains

I just saw the updated post and am extremely honored to represent team OHIO in the #THPRegionalRivalry. I pledge to the rest of OHIO to put in the work necessary to bring victory home.

Congrats man, gonna be very nice having you in our side for this!

Congrats fellas! Welcome to Team Michigan!

Congrats man, gonna be very nice having you in our side for this!
Congrats to you as well, this is going to be an amazing experience. I can only hope time flys between now and then. I am ready to go now.

Congrats to both team's members!!

Congrats guys! Two solid teams, and a few guys I've had the pleasure of meeting. Can't wait to see how these two teams fill out.

Congrats guys!

Congrats!

congrats guys

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats fellas! I'm on the "Hoping Capt 441 picks me" list.

congratulations guys! looks like my lucky socks did not pay off

Wow! that was a quick turn around.

Looking like a great match up so far. Some great players on both sides. Congrats guys!

Don't envy the captains to round out their respective teams. Good luck!

Congrats to both teams on their newest members.. Very cool...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got home from an appointment and all I can say is

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

I'll do everything I can to make my Ohio brothers and THP proud!

Back