Srixon Z-Forged Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean, I am NEVER going to play blades - EVER - so I'm not the target audience, but those are seriously good looking. :good:

now those are nice. different direction from the 9x5 series

seen some other pictures, edges around the face appear to be slightly less squared off than the 965. face is modern but may be a bit busy for blade traditionalists.

So clean looking....BEAUTIFUL!

So...those are not for me, but they are pretty. Undoubtedly going to be a performer for the folks that like and can play blades.

That’s an incredible looking iron! Srixon has killed it this release cycle and I can’t wait to put a bag together!

04ec21739b3d7a7ffe9753b476f7b026.gif

Jeez they’re beautiful. I’m so excited to hit this whole set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04ec21739b3d7a7ffe9753b476f7b026.gif

Jeez they’re beautiful. I’m so excited to hit this whole set!

SMOKING !!

My instructor was telling me about these a few weeks ago when he had a rep in, but the rep wouldn't let him take any pictures of them

I will undoubtedly give them a hit when he gets them, but I know they are way above my level

I could absolutely have these in the bag! Love the looks, and I like the naming. The look is different enough to where it doesn't seem like another iteration or incremental change.

And when I say in the bag, I'm absolutely referring to a display bag outside my locker because no way I'm good enough to actually put these in play.

Beautiful.

And I love that this year they’re releasing them separate from the 785/585, sort of let’s them me seen and stand out rather than just being part of the equation.

Good write up.

I want to add, the price is it bad at all for forged blades. Nice!

Wow those look pretty slick! Gamers of these will be very pleased.

Very nice. The design reminds me of the Mizuno MP5.

Beautiful but way beyond my skill level!!

Those are so beautiful that I'd buy them just to put on the wall.

These are basically a piece of art in my eyes. Way out of my league but holy moly. Stock shaft and price are right where I would want to.

Thanks JB!

Those are nice, I like that the muscle shape moves weight out to the toe. I also like some of the principles they are taking from the Vokey wedges in cutting that top a little thinner to get a tad fatter low and in the middle. Like they said, not forgiving, but there is as much help for a player with a natural draw as a club like this could give.

Seriously sexy irons.

Nice and clean and look amazing.

Beautiful looking irons. I am going to stay in my lane and go the Z785 route.

Gorgeous irons

Srixon really knocked those out of the park.

Such a beautiful iron and I am sure it performs

Back