2019 Vokey SM7 Wedges in New Slate Blue Finish

SOOOOOO PRETTY DAN!

I think you should volunteer as finish peeler offer quality control testing guy.

I'd totally buy them if I could get an up front guarantee that they won't fall apart in my hands. Destroyed my perspective, sadly. Crippled it, even.

They look stunning but if it’s anything like the jet black or brush satin finish, they won’t be keeping that gorgeous look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know everyone thinks these will wear terribly and I get it, but these are wedges and get lots of work. I have 65-70 rounds on my brushed steel wedges and yes they are wearing but not to the point they look beat up or bad. I will try to throw up some pics of the 50°.
I just think they are starting to get some of the finishes figured out, but they will always wear a bit reguardless.

Couple of pics just to show some wear, but I think if you are liking the Slate Blue I would definitely try it.
62e46ec62b61fc4a856039047b95f110.jpg

4f6312b58383f6f524d8ca54f0f87621.jpg

4fcbb1c5da44dc984fa4682a2b8af3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Blue Slate. No way would I buy them to use at the home course. Maybe as an away set of wedges would work.

Upgrading to these from SM6 and these will be definitely something I'll look at that finish looks awesome!

Definitely want to see them in person

ok - Titleist is pulling right back into their wedges with this finish! Wow! Gorgeous!

My new SM7's are arriving in a few days. Too bad this finish wasnt around when I ordered. I guess I will have to wear out the new ones to get these quicker. Wow, beautiful.

Check the Mark Crossfield video from last night with Bernd Wiesberger - I think that this club, finish & durability is what they were discussing on the 3rd(?) hole.

Love the blue finish! I've been playing the RTX wedges for about 8 months now. But as a life long Vokey guy, I'm itching to get another set. I did buy a brushed steel sm7 60 right before getting my rtx3's, but I haven't seen or hit it since then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This might be a stupid question and has nothing to do with the Slate Blue Finish, but...

What is the stock shaft option being used on the off the rack SM7's ? I can't make sense of the "Wedge Flex" on the shaft band and it isn't stepped like a DG Spinner (Is it?)
I've been out of golf for a while and it doesn't make that much of a difference to me, but curious.

Darnit. It was in the description. I didn't realize the stock option was Nippon Modus 3 now... Was in the bottom write up of the OP.

Just got mine today.
Look amazing :)
Excited for the snow to melt now
02ed04f778cea9b33204764fc6d68744.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Just got mine today.

Those look friggin awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just got mine today.

I love this finish and it’s better under the right light.

Saw them in the store today, are absolutely gorgeous. Awfully pricey though

Darnit. It was in the description. I didn't realize the stock option was Nippon Modus 3 now... Was in the bottom write up of the OP.

Only for the blue slate finish.

Those wedges are sexy :cool:

Thats a slick looking set of wedges.

Wow really sweet finish

They look awesome. The $50 adder for blue pretty well sucks.

Back