The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

If you can think it up, the guys at Project X can make it.

You got that right. In fact I would argue more than just about any other company out there, their people that handle design can do just about anything.

Some of the designs in O'Neills shaft box would make you all drool. Some amazing stuff. If you can think it, he can do it.

Last edited:
Some of the designs in O'Neills shaft box works make you all drool. Some amazing stuff. If you can think it, he can do it.
It's like a candy store sitting there at his desk. I couldn't stop picking through them and just marveling!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shaft wise I would most like input from PX, I have tried a lot of things with no real standout for my swing. Design wise I like the LZ concept as it is with some THP logos added with the date of the Event in a burnt gold type color.

It's like a candy store sitting there at his desk. I couldn't stop picking through them and just marveling!

It really is and even more so he is so accommodating to make sure they can do just about anything. I can honestly say its different than most shaft companies, because they have a real artist.

It really is and even more so he is so accommodating to make sure they can do just about anything. I can honestly say its different than most shaft companies, because they have a real artist.
Definitely. My crazy brain was coming up with all kinds of crap before the event and I was like "Nope, no way they can do that"...and it turned out they could it and WAY more.

THP is offering one of the most unique experiences you could ever ask for in a golf outing. Fingers crossed that it all works out for me ;)

I must be a golf nerd while everyone is thinking of design and looks I totally thought the question was a technical one. Like can you somehow design a shaft that is variable loading so if you swing one way the shaft will do something but load it a bit differently and it goes from low spin low launch to med spin mid launch or something interesting like that. No clue how or why you would make that work but my brain likes odd things.

I must be a golf nerd while everyone is thinking of design and looks I totally thought the question was a technical one. Like can you somehow design a shaft that is variable loading so if you swing one way the shaft will do something but load it a bit differently and it goes from low spin low launch to med spin mid launch or something interesting like that. No clue how or why you would make that work but my brain likes odd things.

I got you covered buddy.

landing1.jpg

That's why I play Project X shafts exclusively. Zero shaft droop.

Design options would be a tough task.

021bddf45a254285b4f5cc94682597f0.jpg

Would be on there

Probably a quote

The words "To Serve, To Strive and Not to Yield"

And

"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you"

As much as I want to be in this event I'm having a really hard time trying to come up with what my design would be. I'm so bad artistically and not very creative, going to keep working on it though :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can trademarked items be put on a shaft, or would that be restricted? Reason I ask is I am a huge DC Comics fan and it would be awesome to come up with a shaft with some type of reference to some of the characters from the comics.

The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Cre...

The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Cre...

Just think, getting into an event like this means your own shaft with your own hand picked graphics...imagine the possibilities...oh wait:

60ed5b935871010ac60360ecb053c809.jpg

(Best golf course conversation starter ever)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna have to try for this event myself!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Can trademarked items be put on a shaft, or would that be restricted? Reason I ask is I am a huge DC Comics fan and it would be awesome to come up with a shaft with some type of reference to some of the characters from the comics.

I don't think that will be a problem. It's a one off shaft. Plus Don told me if I had come with some Star Wars ideas they would have done it for me.

I don't think that will be a problem. It's a one off shaft. Plus Don told me if I had come with some Star Wars ideas they would have done it for me.

Oh the possibilities when you start thinking Star Wars. I'd probably have something with the dark side involved. Mid to high launch, low/mid spin and about 60 grams.

Oh the possibilities when you start thinking Star Wars. I'd probably have something with the dark side involved. Mid to high launch, low/mid spin and about 60 grams.

You mean MIDichlorian launch.

Just think, getting into an event like this means your own shaft with your own hand picked graphics...imagine the possibilities...oh wait:

60ed5b935871010ac60360ecb053c809.jpg

(Best golf course conversation starter ever)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's my pretty lady! Miss you boo!

Signups will be May 4th at 1pm
First post updated.

May the 4th be with me! hehehe Looking forward to trying to get in this!

Back