Ricky_davis13

College Student
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
Does anybody else use this? If not, you should. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and every purchase you make, Amazon will make a donation to the charity of your choosing. Also, I just found a Chrome extension that automatically redirects amazon.com to smile.amazon.com, so now whenever I go to Amazon, it puts me right back to be able to give. Amazon really is a class act.

Sure do...use it for my kids schools for the PTA

I use it too. And we buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon.

I haven't up to now but that now has been rectified. Thanks for the heads up!

Yep, Operation Kindness (local animal rescue group).

I use it as well. My charity is Wounded Warriors. I have been thinking lately about changing it to something more local.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I use it for my boy Jason and Extinguish Hunter Syndrome. Every little bit helps.

Up until right now with this thread, I never even knew this existed. But I will be using it from now on with every Amazon purchase. Thank you!

Didn't even know about this. I'll tell my wife, as I know she buys a lot of different stuff on Amazon each month.

We use it for the ASPCA.

How is this the firs time I am seeing this? Amazon / Smile are not doing a very good job with educating the public. Huge miss if you ask me.

Yep, I use it, pretty awesome of Amazon to do that.

We use it for the ASPCA.
I just changed mine to the Humane Society of Kansas City (where we got Tara, and where our former vet now works, and where we now go for vet care).

Support through THP, support through Amazon!

Yep...I use it. I support a local non-profit organization.

I still use this for my kid's school's PTO.

I just changed mine to the Humane Society of Kansas City (where we got Tara, and where our former vet now works, and where we now go for vet care).

Support through THP, support through Amazon!
We Alternate every couple of months for Animal Rescue on St. John and our local rescue organization.

How does it work on the app? That's how I do 99.99% of Amazon shopping

I use it to benefit ALS research.

We do and have for over a year now. WE support Mazzies Mission which is a Vet. We adopted our third from them, Rufus .....

My wife keeps Amazon in business.....

I have never even heard of this. I’m gonna have to look into it. Thanks for the heads up

Back