What Piece of Equipment are You Most Looking Forward to Trying in 2016?

JGR Driver and Fairwoods, excited to try these out and possibly put them in play.

W/S F5 driver, fwy, and hybrids. Odds are I'll buy something else before I get the chance though to hit the F5s though.

My early experiences with the M2 line have me almost ready to pull the trigger

Whether it is a driver, fairway wood, putter, wedge, or some other piece of golf related equipment, what are you most looking forward to trying in 2016? Is there something you saw that at the PGA show that made you want to go out and buy it as soon as it's released? Do you have something already in mind that you are looking to replace? What 2016 offerings are you most excited about?

I'm a Bridgestone guy, so the JGR line is really interesting to me and something I want to get my hands on. Outside of that, I am really excited about what Cobra has put out this year. Cobra has never appealed to me, but from everything I have seen and read, they have knocked it out of the park on their new iron line and the King LTD driver. Although I probably need more forgiveness, the MBs are just stunning to me.

Whichever manufacturer has lefty stuff :D I wasn't going to revamp my woods this year as I just upgraded them to TM R15's and Aeroburner Hybrids but all this new hardware has me looking at the following...

Callaway Apex CF 16s/XR's
Mizuno JP EZ Forged
Ping I/G series
Titleist 716 AP2's
Wilson D200

Not sure If I'm going to replace the driver but if I was...

Callaway GBB
Ping G Series driver
TM M1

New putter too just not sure until I try them out.

The Callaway XR 16 Driver.

GPS watch for me. Never used one before, but got rid of my Garmin g6, and pretty set on replacing it with a watch. Have my eyes on the new Bushnell Ion coming out soon.

Vokey SM6 black wedges, they are the only clubs I am certain I will purchase assuming they live up to my expectations...other than that, I'm not really excited for anything else.

New Nike RZN Platinum golf balls
SM6 Vokey Wedges

My 2 Utility Iron and my 54* wedge.

I'm with JM; Bridgestone and Cobra lines have me most intrigued, followed by Titleist and Hogan. M1/2 gets honorable mention.

New B330
New chrome soft
New rzn balls
Ping g crossover

My bag is set so I have to say the new Bridgestone B330RX is what I can't wait to try.

New Cure Putters

JGR driver and F6 line. So much awesomeness right there.

The ping wood G line as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm super intrigued by the JGR irons. I'd also like to put a Cure putter through its paces.

Seemore Mini Giant is another one for me.

A trophy. I want to go easy on gear this year.

None really. I'm happy with what I have. Clothes is all I'm buying in 2016.

Lots of drivers! That's the only spot in my bag that is in jeopardy.

MD3 wedges. I will have a full set by the end of the year.

toe up putter, fowler's baffler, bstone jgr, and everything cobra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top of the list for me is the new b330 ball from bridgestone. Then xr 16 sub zero driver and yonex n1 mb irons

Back