Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 wood and bag ponders comin' in hot.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Xr16 driver vs Ping G30 and pondering a new gamer putter headcover since I don't have my gamer putter back from reshafting.

Thinking this TM cover would be fun

418d312bbff77ea32ca842696e52eb9a.jpg

d47e6b7b59720b3a87a6fe990546eba8.jpg

c3de3f31c61b842354fb2af29a69ecd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mannkrafted.

I love my Lost Rattler custom I traded for, I want something custom for me though.

Interesting.

Some combination of Callaway/True Temper to rep the event sponsors in the bag this year.

Anything in particular?

Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue. Nothing fancy, but with #THPRegionalRivalry around the corner I figured I'd give TT wood shafts a look. Need something a bit higher launching.

Last edited:
Interesting.
I'm a wild and crazy guy!

I'm enjoying exploring the putter world again, it's something I love. Lamont is in a better place away from that SSB trainwreck thankfully.

Toulon
Byron Morgan
Bettinardi
Lajosi
Mannkrafted
And the list goes on!

Would love to get to know the brands more for sure.

I'm a wild and crazy guy!

I'm enjoying exploring the putter world again, it's something I love. Lamont is in a better place away from that SSB trainwreck thankfully.

Toulon
Byron Morgan
Bettinardi
Lajosi
Mannkrafted
And the list goes on!

Would love to get to know the brands more for sure.

My interesting was a different kind of interesting. :beat-up:

My interesting was a different kind of interesting. :beat-up:
Oh I know dude.

I just love putters of all makes and designs. The process is so freaking cool to watch.

Oh I know dude.

I just love putters of all makes and designs. The process is so freaking cool to watch.

I guess dude. I struggle to support someone with hatred, but thats just me.
Ill drop it now.

I guess dude. I struggle to support someone with hatred, but thats just me.
Ill drop it now.
No reason to drop it, I know where you're coming from on it all. Totally.

I just look at putters like art, I may think the artist is an arrogant ass who I wouldn't stop to help on the side of the road if they were on fire (SC or Betti) but I still like to admire the art and function. Just me though, putters are my main passion, and I've finally rediscovered that again.

All gravy my friend. You know we are on he same page.

CPO has a milled #2! Just bought a MXM 7 though.....hmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleared out a ponder of mine with the MXM#7 last night. Now to the driver or irons.

Cleared out a ponder of mine with the MXM#7 last night. Now to the driver or irons.

Absolutely love mine. If there's no weight kit, give callaway a call. They may have some extras laying around that they'll send out to you.

Hit x100's, PX 6.5, CTL X flex today. Pretty sure TI X100's will be purchased! Time to find Pulls...

Hit x100's, PX 6.5, CTL X flex today. Pretty sure TI X100's will be purchased! Time to find Pulls...
And you were making jokes about me playing the weight and flex I have been!!! You sire are a beast too!!

I switched to graphite, I should get an AARP card now I think :p

Still pondering on the XR Pro driver, thinking order will happen tomorrow

And you were making jokes about me playing the weight and flex I have been!!! You sire are a beast too!!

I switched to graphite, I should get an AARP card now I think :p

Who you kidding you got one already.

I switched to graphite, I should get an AARP card now I think

Hahahaha, you're compact though. And wirey.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Yes mine showed in the mail 5 days after yours did my brother :D

Hell mine showed up in my 40's. But I'm not the guy crying old :)

Not going to lie. Thought about you quite a bit today. I don't know what brain block I had about going heavier and stiffer. Was following the lighter iron/graphite trend but hit x100 recently and was extremely surprised at the results. So today I took the time and hit quite a few different X-Flex options. That heavier weight really smoothed out my tempo and lowered my ball flight dramatically and spin numbers were right where they needed to be. Nowhere near as harsh feeling as I once thought they were. The key for me was still keeping a smooth tempo and not really focusing on the fact that the shafts were X-flex. If I did that the results were fantastic. If I start to think I need to swing harder because they're X flex that's where things get out of whack. So touché my friend, touché!! #beastbrothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back