The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear James. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to her this James. Thoughts and prayers out to all your family.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

James - my condolences. Sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear James. Hate cancer. If you need anything I am here. Will be thinking of you and your family

Sorry to hear it, James. I hope your family is ok

Thoughts are with you James.

Sorry to hear this James. T/P to you and your whole family.

So sorry to hear that James, thoughts are with you.

I'm very sorry for your loss James

Home from my trip to find a giant puddle in the utility room around the water heater. Wonderful.

Thoughts and Prayers are out to your entire family James. Please accept my heart felt condolences on the loss of your Grandma. So sorry for your loss.

Cancer sucks period and there is still way too much of it.

JM

So sorry to hear James.

Sorry for your loss Jman

i'm sorry for your loss, james

my family's best friends suffered a pretty shocking loss this morning. their daughter-in-law lost her father, who was in his early 60s. he had a sudden heart attack, and went into icu with severe pneumonia to the point they had to put him into a medically-induced coma. they released him, then re-admitted him after the stint continued to fill, then released him again only for him to have a major episode and die on the way to the hospital today. the other tragic part of this is that this month last year this family's son took his own life after a lifelong battle with mental illness and drug addiction. i am grateful for the lack of drama in my life, for the health of my loved ones, and for the overall stability we are blessed with.

it's times like these that it's tough to have faith. i know it's supposed to mean the most right now, but there are no answers to the "why," which is kinda the biggest question we have in this life.

My condolences, James. My sister also fought cancer for 12 years. Multiple types and many remissions. It is a terrible disease.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, jman and caeleric.

Sorry for your losses, Jman and c.a.eleric

It's nauseating. "No, we can't do a full Kitchen relocation and reno in 2 days."

If Norm can build a chest of drawers in thirty minutes you can reno a kitchen in two days :alien:

Jman, caeleric, sorry to hear about your losses.

Jman and Caeleric, my sincere condolences to both of you and your families.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

my children and their ears. nothing worse than seeing your child in enough pain to bring them to tears and theres nothing you can do about it. back to the doctors we go.

my children and their ears. nothing worse than seeing your child in enough pain to bring them to tears and theres nothing you can do about it. back to the doctors we go.

Do they have tubes? They really helped my kids and the constant ear infections. Good Luck, it's hard to deal when your loved ones are in pain!!

Do they have tubes? They really helped my kids and the constant ear infections. Good Luck, it's hard to deal when your loved ones are in pain!!
Yep. Three surgeries between the two boys. Our oldest is the one who only had the surgery once and it worked really good until the last year or so and hes been getting a couple infections a year. He actually still has one of his tubes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back