Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

People will be clamoring for the Cleveland/Srixon event.

Trust me.

I wish my travel options were as open as some of you guys but that's just not the case if I want to stay happily married.
I'm interested in the Upstate NY event simply because of proximity to home and may take a swing at getting into the Grandaddy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Right now Im looking at Upstate NY event, RR and Wilson that I want in 100% and know I can make.

Bummed I didn't get into the Kickoff Classic, but I will be following along and that just frees up extra potential Vegas money! I also want in on #TheCup. Miller Time needs to make some THP Myrtle Memories.

I wish my travel options were as open as some of you guys but that's just not the case if I want to stay happily married.
I'm interested in the Upstate NY event simply because of proximity to home and may take a swing at getting into the Grandaddy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Right now Im looking at Upstate NY event, RR and Wilson that I want in 100% and know I can make.

That Upsate NY event is killing me, I can't wait to see what it will be .

so much awesomeness this year on THP, Wilson event, the Cup, the NY/NE RR, and the Gradaddy!

hey maybe we will bunk together again ill bring my ear plugs.

RR
Upstate NY event
Wilson event

those are my 3 this year

Right now the Gauntlet is what I am really interested and obviously RR due to proximity (and a great group of guys from Michigan).

Looks like you sealed the deal today on your first ponder.

I am pot commented on Wilson Staff Proto. It's actually the reason I first joined Albatross Club, loved spending time on THP and it was the first event in my area. What a great decision that was. I have made some great, really great friends and by the grace off the golf gods was selected for the Grandaddy. (That still doesn't feel real, might have been the best dream ever). Long story short, I am still chasing Wilson Staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myrtle and Vegas on my mind

The Cup is the only event that might fit my budget and schedule this year. Looking forward to more details and the opportunity to enter.

I cannot wait to see what Cure has cooked up with THP this year, loved making the trip to OH last year, such a great company, Jeff and John were awesome!

Cure certainly seems excited about it after talking to them at the PGA show. That should be a good one.

The Cure/NY event is high in my ponder list.

Pondering how badass this weekend will be.

Hmmm. I shook the 8 ball and it just said mikedean441. I found that odd.

Think he has a chance?...
What's his injury status?

I don't think he will find advantage is sick and underwear choice, and everyone will have them.

Think he has a chance?...
What's his injury status?

I don't think he will find advantage is sick and underwear choice, and everyone will have them.

For fun? Yeah I think he has a chance at that.

Four words: Ben. Hogan. Experience. Texas

Wilson Staff Proto event, Vegas

Hogan, #TheCup, and Vegas baby

Stoked to be kicking off my THP event year tomorrow in Alabama!

UST, Hogan, #TheCup, Vegas & whatever Cleveland/Srixon might happen

The Grandaddy

Any of them I can get in. The luck of the draw doesn't seem to be very lucky with me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back