I'm a fan of the stock Yonex covers and the Wilson Staff ones on the M3 line.
Needs help the D200 covers are awful.

I got sick of manufacturer headcovers and got myself a set of pom poms. these are from funkd golf.

BK41yna.jpg

I'm not a fan of headcovers with knitted necks and the OEM versions the driver head is typically just too large. They are not too bad taking them off, but putting them back on is a real PITA - especially the driver cover.

Fell in love with the Seamus headcovers. Easy on and easy off, they stay on during the round, look great, fantastic selection, no weather problems, great customer service, and best of all the spouse doesn't notice new clubs in bag. :) The only downside is the price - they are relatively expensive. Highly recommended.

I occasionally see head covers I like, but I can't see myself actually paying for any of them. I'll use whatever comes with the club.

In the other hand, if I ever buy some legitimate irons I could see myself buying covers for them.

I occasionally see head covers I like, but I can't see myself actually paying for any of them. I'll use whatever comes with the club.

In the other hand, if I ever buy some legitimate irons I could see myself buying covers for them.

Never had an urge to put headcovers on the irons. Was told by a few that it's not good for the irons. YMMV.

Back