True Temper Tuesday

Didn't get a ton of pictures at the course, but here's a few of putters out by the practice green. I'll also take some later of the insanely cool wedge Smitty built for me in the truck (HUGE thanks!). We're heading to lunch now.
0752d89b7feca079acc4b29f777344cc.jpg
b6f93374cb8be922fa23b8b71f8db713.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Very cool!!! Can’t wait to see the wedge. Also what’s for lunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!!! Can’t wait to see the wedge. Also what’s for lunch?

The Crafty Butchers. Smoked meats and beer.

Lunch was delicious. Great food and lots of bar games, including a pool game played soccer-style with volleyballs.
c5cb9083bce223982110407fa75e02e1.jpg

And here is the wedge.
944073bda4ff1b0b89a01d84a4d36107.jpg
dc86a6b2880a242028bd66438b76f013.jpg
b8007fc10173770e4475a5fb3642c511.jpg

Awesome job so far BSI! The wedge looks awesome! This sounds way more fun than my Tuesday by a mile

A little down time now while those guys get some work done. DB and I are going to meet up in a bit, grab a beer and then head to the party.

Cool Thread. Have fun in S.D BSI!!! Love the masters edition had. Pretty sweet wedge too!

A little down time now while those guys get some work done. DB and I are going to meet up in a bit, grab a beer and then head to the party.

I know it's fun giving DB crap but please pass on all our appreciation for everything he has done for all alumni of THCE. Guy is a genius and puts up with alot of crap when a group comes and asks questions after questions and he takes it in stride.

I know it's fun giving DB crap but please pass on all our appreciation for everything he has done for all alumni of THCE. Guy is a genius and puts up with alot of crap when a group comes and asks questions after questions and he takes it in stride.

Agree. That was an incredible few days.

It’s probably fine up until someone gives him a creepy teddy bear.

It’s probably fine up until someone gives him a creepy teddy bear.

It’s always fine until the teddy bear makes an appearance

I'm not going to be the guy taking pictures at a private party, but all you can drink craft beer, pizzas, and a bunch of good people. I'll take a picture of the Smoke/Small Batch t-shirts later. THP's favorite Rory Sabbatini is the first player to show.

And Billy Horschel is the secy

And Billy Horschel is the secy

Second. I don't know how to edit in Tapatalk.

I'm not going to be the guy taking pictures at a private party, but all you can drink craft beer, pizzas, and a bunch of good people. I'll take a picture of the Smoke/Small Batch t-shirts later. THP's favorite Rory Sabbatini is the first player to show.

any chance small batch comes to retail soon?

any chance small batch comes to retail soon?
Small Batch is the successor to HandCrafted. Same concept, but they can produce at higher volume and higher tolerances.

Small Batch is the successor to HandCrafted. Same concept, but they can produce at higher volume and higher tolerances.

That’s the best yes answer I’ve seen lately. Thank you

Sounds like a pretty fun day you had there.

Nice little tidbit there.

Small batch was actually my nick in college. Great pics and follow bigsky! Looked like a blast

Small batch was actually my nick in college. Great pics and follow bigsky! Looked like a blast

We played some golf today at Lomas Santa Fe Country Club. Only got 9 in because it was kind of slow and I had to get to the airport, but it was a great time. Especially because DB and I beat Keenan and Spencer.

The whole trip was incredible and everyone I met was awesome. I'll put together a full write up in the next day or two.

99044135be18caf04ab53df10800bd08.jpg

Wow awesome updates on this trip, sounds badass as hell

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back