True Temper Tuesday

bigskyirish

Reaction score
Handicap
+0.1
Those of you that followed along with The Handcrafted Experience in May may remember that the event came with an incredible bonus for the winner of round at La Costa - a trip to hang out with the True Temper/Project X folks for their annual True Temper Tuesday at the Farmers Insurance Open. I was lucky enough to win, and I'm heading to sunny San Diego in about a half hour.

So far, I know that the trip entails tagging along with the TT/PX guys for everything tomorrow, including hanging out in the tour truck at Torrey on a day the course is closed to the public. We'll also be trying to get a round in on Wednesday morning before I fly home. Beyond that, the details are a surprise, but I have no doubt that everything will be incredible.

I don't know that I have the live updating skills of my buddy KEV, but I will do my best to update as often as I can and will recap thoroughly when I can't update in real time. Keep the feedback and questions coming and I'll do my best to respond to everything, even if I can't get to it until I get back to the hotel at the end of the day.

Update #1 is that I woke up this morning to a borderline blizzard and 6 inches of snow. But my flight isn't cancelled, so this is the perfect time to be heading somewhere without winter.

4d8ea0a3e6b46bed3bf6b733392b707e.jpg
a03f5f80d253038fd3f6f8dc073e9152.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Excited to follow this thread! you earned it Mike! Enjoy your week in SD and say hello to the TT crew for me.

this will be great to follow! enjoy!

Gross pics bro- I hope you add some MUCH better pics to this thread later! Have a great time, can't wait to follow along!

I’ll be checking in here when I can - this sounds amazing.

It's just dumping snow on us right now. Looking forward to following along and tell Don thanks again for a great THCE.

Looking forward to following along BSI.

Can't wait to see what this entails!

Enjoy it!!!

Have a safe trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice have a great time. Can’t wait to follow!!!

Sounds amazing. I’ll be following along.

This should be fun bigsky! Enjoy the trip

Have fun!!

Those of you that followed along with The Handcrafted Experience in May may remember that the event came with an incredible bonus for the winner of round at La Costa - a trip to hang out with the True Temper/Project X folks for their annual True Temper Tuesday at the Farmers Insurance Open. I was lucky enough to win, and I'm heading to sunny San Diego in about a half hour.

So far, I know that the trip entails tagging along with the TT/PX guys for everything tomorrow, including hanging out in the tour truck at Torrey on a day the course is closed to the public. We'll also be trying to get a round in on Wednesday morning before I fly home. Beyond that, the details are a surprise, but I have no doubt that everything will be incredible.

I don't know that I have the live updating skills of my buddy KEV, but I will do my best to update as often as I can and will recap thoroughly when I can't update in real time. Keep the feedback and questions coming and I'll do my best to respond to everything, even if I can't get to it until I get back to the hotel at the end of the day.

Update #1 is that I woke up this morning to a borderline blizzard and 6 inches of snow. But my flight isn't cancelled, so this is the perfect time to be heading somewhere without winter.

4d8ea0a3e6b46bed3bf6b733392b707e.jpg
a03f5f80d253038fd3f6f8dc073e9152.jpg

Hope you have a great time!! Can't wait to see what they have instore for you.

dbe7d1c1d9dc642f324478fe8f4fcb81.jpg

This weather is awaiting your arrival man. Have fun and travel safe.

That's awesome man. Enjoy, and keep us posted! :D

Yeah, I think you would enjoy a knitting convention in San Diego based on that picture of home, but this is way cooler than a knitting convention!! Have fun.

dbe7d1c1d9dc642f324478fe8f4fcb81.jpg

This weather is awaiting your arrival man. Have fun and travel safe.

Im jealous of that weather

the snow? not so much

Thankfully, winter is behind me. Denver is snow free and the 5280 Lounge at DIA has some delicious IPAs.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for you. Have a great time and I'm glad you're able to get out of that weather.

Awesome, looking forward to what goes down!

It's gonna be a fun trip for BSI.

As the Junior member of the TT Tour team he'll get to be in charge of activities such as:

De-greasing the axles
Scrapping gum from under the trailer
carrying caddies who drink too much back to the hotel
rubbing my feet after a long day walking back and forth to the trailer

A great prize for sure.

It's gonna be a fun trip for BSI.

As the Junior member of the TT Tour team he'll get to be in charge of activities such as:

De-greasing the axles
Scrapping gum from under the trailer
carrying caddies who drink too much back to the hotel
rubbing my feet after a long day walking back and forth to the trailer

A great prize for sure.
Don has a good read on my skill set

Back