THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

All 16 of us have that as a challenge. It's our duty to bring it to the entire forum. If we want people involved then we get them involved. I promise those that haven't experienced it. You want everyone involved. It's a blast!

The new feature with gopro makes it possible to go straight to Periscope. We could definitely use that.

The new feature with gopro makes it possible to go straight to Periscope. We could definitely use that.

It's always better to use media that drives traffic back to this site.

Have no idea how to use it but I can learn!

Having the golf gamebook app with live scoring will also be key. It made the kickoff event much easier to follow along.

I will applaud the Carolina guys at the end.....it's traditional for the winners to applaud the losers. Wouldn't want to upset the natural order of things!
Yep, speaking of winning traditions

i can here T2GRN18 now in his opening remarks as he's holding the 1st place trophy. "All credit to the Carolinas they played hard, a bunch of good players over there. But I'm proud of the way our guys battled and weren't going to be beat"

yeah, I'm may have sat throgh a few too many basketball post game pressers :D

Yep, speaking of winning traditions

i can here T2GRN18 now in his opening remarks as he's holding the 1st place trophy. "All credit to the Carolinas they played hard, a bunch of good players over there. But I'm proud of the way our guys battled and weren't going to be beat"

yeah, I'm may have sat throgh a few too many basketball post game pressers :D

Talk about the most awkward concession speech ever. I don't think that will be an issue. I'm sure t2g will be gracious in defeat.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Being old and not knowing a lot about the new social media I was doing some research into periscope and I gather it is an Apple app only? Couldn't find an Android version but that may just be me.

I have only been to one THP event which was the first Gauntlet back in 2014. I feel like technology in social media has changed so much since then. The other participants and I posted a bunch in the forum during that event, but we didn't have the Golf Gamebook app, periscope, or other apps to communicate with other THPers. The Kentwool event really showed what can be done now. Really looking forward to helping others share in the event if I am selected.

811cebaa-ef04-4ab6-aa72-d8d95d74a2fd_zpsxhvnrf4k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How's this for a logo, just a first attempt. That's the star spangled banner on top by the way.

[/URL][/IMG]

How's this for a logo, just a first attempt. That's the star spangled banner on top by the way.

It looks awesome! Well done, I will be uploading up it right away

[/URL][/IMG]

Love it, I hope our Captain agrees!

It looks awesome! Well done, I will be uploading up it right away

OK, educate an old man, how do you size it to work as an avatar?

OK, educate an old man, how do you size it to work as an avatar?

I didnt even have to resize it, right click and save as and it worked for me. Let me know if you have any other questions

[/URL][/IMG]

Dude, this is really sweet! Well done. I'd buy the T-shirt from THP store. It's my new desktop wallpaper.

If it needs to be below 95K, you can just open it in paint (or similar program) and resize it to 90. It takes more of a hit in quality than size. I'm sure there's a better way, but it seemed to work.

Having the golf gamebook app with live scoring will also be key. It made the kickoff event much easier to follow along.

It is a great addition and glad it was something everyone who couldn't play in the event appreciated. Even though THP has done an amazing job of doing live updates in the past, the GameBook app takes it a new level. We were following along closely as we were playing this weekend.

This unholy Union is so wrong. Being a Virginian I would never unite with anything or anyone from Maryland.

This unholy Union is so wrong. Being a Viginian I would never unite with anything or anyone from Maryland.

Being a what? :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you have it guys, I guess we should cancel the regional rivalry in this area.

There you have it guys, I guess we should cancel the regional rivalry in this area.

No, seriously I hate everything about Maryland. I don't think I've ever met anyone from that horrible state that I like. Worst drivers in the entire country.

True story... At lunch with a co-worker and her friend. Her friend said she married and moved from Virginia to Maryland. I asked, "Why the heck did you move to MD?" Her response was that her father said exactly the same thing.

Back